How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

That's a wicked take right there... it's menacing but drool worthy.

Thank you very much Jerom, I very much appreciate the comment (as well ass everyone else who has reacted positively to this particular avatar. With this one, it means more then most, thank you). However, maybe it's my pea driven mind, but would you mind please explaining that "drool worth" part? I mean, do you think T'rel is "hot" enough (lol yes pun intended lol) to have sex with? Do you instead think he should be drooled on by some big red dog named Clifford?
   Or perhaps, because he has flames all over his body that drool might be the only way to put them out (because someone tried that with a bucket of water with him, and THAT didn't go too well for the guy in question)? Just wondering as this old man tends not to be so hip on today's slang lol. 😁 And Walele & Charalyne, those pictures are two incredibly amazing photo's there! Like simply incredible. So if you don't mind, me think's I am gonna save them and use them for my PC wallpaper (at different times of course). So good... 🥰

Peace...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

Thank you very much Jerom, I very much appreciate the comment (as well ass everyone else who has reacted positively to this particular avatar. With this one, it means more then most, thank you). However, maybe it's my pea driven mind, but would you mind please explaining that "drool worth" part? I mean, do you think T'rel is "hot" enough (lol yes pun intended lol) to have sex with? Do you instead think he should be drooled on by some big red dog named Clifford?
   Or perhaps, because he has flames all over his body that drool might be the only way to put them out (because someone tried that with a bucket of water with him, and THAT didn't go too well for the guy in question)? Just wondering as this old man tends not to be so hip on today's slang lol. 😁 And Walele & Charalyne, those pictures are two incredibly amazing photo's there! Like simply incredible. So if you don't mind, me think's I am gonna save them and use them for my PC wallpaper (at different times of course). So good... 🥰

Peace...

Thank you!

• Like 3

On 11/25/2021 at 9:26 PM, Coby Foden said:

2021-11-25_Face_Coby-Foden.thumb.jpg.de621ac12a141f8213db116f1bb93070.jpg

There is just something always about your avatar, reminds me of Heidi Range out of Sugababes. You don't look like her at all, just there is an honest sincerity and lots of life lived into those very expressive eyes.  

And your earrings! I actually used to have some just like that in real life. I think my mum must have 'borrowed' them from me at some point. I loved those earrings. I LOVE those earrings. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Peace...

I suppose I was responding to his seductive factor. Are you planning to use the beast for RPing? You're welcome. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So much fun... hopefully it's not just the 'new body smell' I'm experiencing here. I demo'd nearly all of the female EvoX heads before I settled on Irina. She seems to have a mix of Eastern European and Asian features to me. I may also be more daring with her in world than I was with the Genus strong head... hmm... Spy vs Spy, anyone? LOL IDK... 

These are outfits I demo'd from the Uber sim last night. I reverted back to the stock body shape for my personal fashion show; my tweaks thickened her slightly but I think out of the box Irina has a svelte, yet slightly curvy look to her. At least it does to me on a Maitreya Lara. 

Playin-round-w-Irina-JFranz27Nov2021-V2-SQ.jpg

• Like 19

23 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

More pictures of the house please Jordan, especially the outside... :)

Peace...

We have threads in the forum for house pictures, like here. Keep this thread on topic.

12 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Sukie wading in the moon pool

11.26.2021.3darksoft.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous avatar and nice photography.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

We sure did made a killing on the Black Friday sales. Now I'm broke.

wemadeakillin.thumb.jpg.a7f78a151d539b0c262871b54f58948a.jpg

P4Tupru.png

As someone who enjoys watching unboxing videos on Youtube, I love seeing what you've bought for your avatars in the Black Friday sales. Some good bargains I hope - and all look great. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Excuse all the yellow. My first baby after my very first one was lost back when auto-return didn’t work that well back in 2005 😔

3CEC2FCC-90C4-4FF5-A127-B9FB2762CC19.jpeg

Nothing at all wrong with yellow. I find I feel rather sad at the thought the auto return wasn't working and your first babe is stuck on some corner of a sim at 0-0-0. (He/she will be in the special place where all those lost things, pets, babies go.) My ex-partner's dog, Wolfie, will be there too. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

As someone who enjoys watching unboxing videos on Youtube, I love seeing what you've bought for your avatars in the Black Friday sales. Some good bargains I hope - and all look great. 

On Greg:

• Rings from Kartel
  • Ventura sweater from TwoSided
  • Gary rolled black jeans from Legal Insanity
  • Skin from Avarosa

On Cat:

• Stripe Shirtdress from S@BBiA
  • Penny Loafers from S@BBiA
  • Ankle Skinny Jeans from S@BBiA
  • Bento AO Odam stand animation from Body Language
  • BL AO Ian walk animation from Body Language
  • Fancy Tattoo from Speakeasy

On Guy:

• Letlutka Skyler head
  • Gianni body
  • Brooklyn shirt from Tori Torricelli

From this fashion face-off picture, Baby Cat was wearing Andrea sneakers from Tippy Tap. Both Baby Greg and Cat were wearing the Avocado FunSet Influencer outfit from Papaya.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

On Greg:

• Rings from Kartel
  • Ventura sweater from TwoSided
  • Gary rolled black jeans from Legal Insanity
  • Skin from Avarosa

On Cat:

• Stripe Shirtdress from S@BBiA
  • Penny Loafers from S@BBiA
  • Ankle Skinny Jeans from S@BBiA
  • Bento AO Odam stand animation from Body Language
  • BL AO Ian walk animation from Body Language
  • Fancy Tattoo from Speakeasy

On Guy:

• Letlutka Skyler head
  • Gianni body
  • Brooklyn shirt from Tori Torricelli

From this fashion face-off picture, Baby Cat was wearing Andrea sneakers from Tippy Tap. Both Baby Greg and Cat were wearing the Avocado FunSet Influencer outfit from Papaya.

Definitely one of my favourite heads is the Skyler one you have on Guy, and the baby avs are just great fun. No wonder you're spent up after all that lot though! Whew!! Cat's loafers are super cute. I would wear those in real life. 

• Like 4