How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Portrait of Scylla ....celebrating St Lucia.

SL35.png

Scyll is one of the dearest friends I could ever have. I didn't mistype her name.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

When I was at the Hop & Shop  the other day I was so excited to find that one of the clothing places I shop at had an outfit, that I had been wanting to get, at their Hop & Shop store, on sale for half-off.  Then I needed to decide where to wear it at, as it's not my usual casual style where I can take pictures just about anywhere...  so off to Lutz City I went:

788541587_20201213LutzCityatTemplemoreCity_005cropped.thumb.png.bb3c96a6cf682a2996538557bc928dab.png

• Like 28

7 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

When I was at the Hop & Shop  the other day I was so excited to find that one of the clothing places I shop at had an outfit, that I had been wanting to get, at their Hop & Shop store, on sale for half-off.  Then I needed to decide where to wear it at, as it's not my usual casual style where I can take pictures just about anywhere...  so off to Lutz City I went:

788541587_20201213LutzCityatTemplemoreCity_005cropped.thumb.png.bb3c96a6cf682a2996538557bc928dab.png

Pretty dress.  Which store might I find that at?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I always loved her dresses.  I messaged her awhile back to see if she was planning on making legacy sizing but alas, no.  I may just have to wear the old flexi ones.

I only came across her shop sometime within the last year, but have started a collection of her dresses :)   She has some unique looks.

I wear Slink Physique or Tonic Fine, so, so far (fingers crossed) I haven't had any issues with the bodies included in her clothing.