How does your avatar look today ?

1 minute ago, Chic Aeon said:

Is that my bench? Was it in the calendar?  So long ago I have forgotten. Yes, pillow would be good LOL. But this is good for your back!

Yes, it is your bench, from the calendar.   It goes well out around the Bellisseria log cabins. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Portrait of Scylla ....celebrating St Lucia.

SL35.png

Scyll is one of the dearest friends I could ever have. I didn't mistype her name.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

When I was at the Hop & Shop  the other day I was so excited to find that one of the clothing places I shop at had an outfit, that I had been wanting to get, at their Hop & Shop store, on sale for half-off.  Then I needed to decide where to wear it at, as it's not my usual casual style where I can take pictures just about anywhere...  so off to Lutz City I went:

788541587_20201213LutzCityatTemplemoreCity_005cropped.thumb.png.bb3c96a6cf682a2996538557bc928dab.png

• Like 28

Me. I'm straight, lol. But I use to be my own model too. I made this one with the Lelutka Lilly head and a Maitreya mesh body. Serious background of this picture: here in Germany we get a hard lockdown starting Wednesday to January 10.  Original size.

lelutkalizshopping2.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 16
7 hours ago, MoiraKathleen said:

When I was at the Hop & Shop  the other day I was so excited to find that one of the clothing places I shop at had an outfit, that I had been wanting to get, at their Hop & Shop store, on sale for half-off.  Then I needed to decide where to wear it at, as it's not my usual casual style where I can take pictures just about anywhere...  so off to Lutz City I went:

788541587_20201213LutzCityatTemplemoreCity_005cropped.thumb.png.bb3c96a6cf682a2996538557bc928dab.png

Pretty dress.  Which store might I find that at?

• Like 4