How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Lelutka now uses a new way to rig their mesh heads, something they refer to as "Boundless". I thought I was going to have to update all the shapes I have made for their heads, but it turns out that in most cases I already had the Boundless versions when I made the shape. Only the Skyler head gave me something to do. Awh, and here I thought I was going to have a project for a week or so. Anyhoo, this is what my avatar looks like today, with an adjusted shape for the Lelutka Skyler 2.5 mesh head.

Skyler 2.5 update

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, Gobilly said:

Lelutka now uses a new way to rig their mesh heads, something they refer to as "Boundless". I thought I was going to have to update all the shapes I have made for their heads, but it turns out that in most cases I already had the Boundless versions when I made the shape. Only the Skyler head gave me something to do. Awh, and here I thought I was going to have a project for a week or so. Anyhoo, this is what my avatar looks like today, with an adjusted shape for the Lelutka Skyler 2.5 mesh head.

Skyler 2.5 update

Remember. You can export shapes, edit the XML file, and import head or body only shapes. These combine with whatever you are wearing at the time to make a hybrid shape.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gobilly said:

Skyler 2.5 update

what body is that ?  

In loving memory of Kat.  Kat was definitely one of the hearts of Second Life and she made Second Life incredible.  If you ever meet anyone like Kat in Second Life, don't forget to take that ride as she would always says "come on everybody, let's go!"   It was Kat and her bubbly spirit that brought everyone together.  I bought this swan in memory of Kat.  It reminded me of her.  

Snapshot_345 swan words copy.png

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

In loving memory of Kat.  Kat was definitely one of the hearts of Second Life and she made Second Life incredible.  If you ever meet anyone like Kat in Second Life, don't forget to take that ride as she would always says "come on everybody, let's go!"   It was Kat and her bubbly spirit that brought everyone together.  I bought this swan in memory of Kat.  It reminded me of her.  

Snapshot_345 swan words copy.png

I never knew Kat. Did she pass away in RL?

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

This made me think. How do we let people here know if something happens to us in RL?

The best way is to let someone in real life know who to contact by giving them the user name or to have a will that also says whom to contact in SL.  

I'd say perhaps many more may know Kat from the live music scene rather than adult.  If you have been around the live music circuit, you may have met Kat.   Her enthusiasm was catching.  You couldn't miss Kat if you were around her.  She definitely was a heart of Second Life.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

The best way is to let someone in real life know who to contact by giving them the user name or to have a will that also says whom to contact in SL.  

I'd say perhaps many more may know Kat from the live music scene rather than adult.  If you have been around the live music circuit, you may have met Kat.   Her enthusiasm was catching.  You couldn't miss Kat if you were around her.  She definitely was a heart of Second Life.

I've only been in the adult scene, so I likely haven't met her. I wish i could have from the way you describe her. I somehow get the feeling she and I would have gotten along.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

This made me think. How do we let people here know if something happens to us in RL?

My computer contains a file of SL info for my RL husband, that documents everything he needs to do to close out my accounts.  However, if something were to happen to me in RL, SL may not be a very high priority to my RL peeps.  It might be a bit before they get around to taking care of the SL stuff.  To that end, I have a freebie item called 'Last Will & Testament'.  It allows me to  automatically send an object and/or message to anyone (or a number of people) if I don't log in for 28 consecutive days.  Mine is set to send a notecard to my best friend in SL, giving her contact info for my RL husband and some other info so that he'll know she was sent my be.  That way, he can update her on what my condition is.  The notecard she gets also contains a list of other people that I'd like her to notify.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1