How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

50 minutes ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I'm taking off!

39302463640_054c143a09_o.png 

(ETA info for a good cause - I'm wearing my gifts for an Autism Awareness hunt starting Sunday - https://mixmatchmissy.com/grow-your-awarness-hunt/)

thanks - so gonna be in hunting my a off... while filling out a questionnaire to maybe be diagnosed with a mild form of autism in my weird mix of "disorders" in RL

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Majskakan said:

Started 2008 and has been away some years but started from scratch late 2016 again. Now imma happy mainland parcel owner as I can haz a 1024 place without extra tier so treated
myself to a Lelutka head to celebrate 9_9 (Body Maitreya) yay for mesh!
2kaka_small.jpg.d80fd661c807d3996e88593c9d7a6180.jpg

You must post in the Homes and Gardens thread too! I like that top, or is it a dress? Where is it from?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

thanks - so gonna be in hunting my a off... while filling out a questionnaire to maybe be diagnosed with a mild form of autism in my weird mix of "disorders" in RL

Good luck with that. A friend of mine was recently diagnosed as being on the spectrum, well into her 30s - a whole lot of things started to make sense for her. It's also helped her family to understand her better and deal with the quirks that make her different.

While I don't work with diagnosed autistic kids, a number I know are on the spectrum to varying degrees, and I find them some of the most rewarding and interesting kids to work with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Awww, your still alone then, sorry ;)

I can fix that.

Though you might prefer that i do it when I am still in stripper mode, cause I switched to an artist.

3.31painting_002.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

You know Nekos though, right? Most are “cats”, I’m the only lion I know.

Technically ...

You are raion (lion).  You cannot be a neko that is not a cat.  Neko is cat.  Nekomimi (literally "cat ears") is the anime style catgirl.  They can also be called nekomusume which is cat's daughter.

If I were going to name your species ...
Raionmusuko or maybe bakeraion but the latter is more of a spirit.  A yoki.
But then no one would know what that meant so ... don't use those.

Anyway ... I am far from being an expert on the subject.  I just wanted to toss out a little trivia. 

• Like 8

I picked up a HUD for The Great CasperTech Grid Hunt.  I've picked up quite a few things so far,  clothes,, jewelry,furniture,etc. 

Hunt items:  
Dress:  Matahari - Brisa - Spring Mini dress
necklaces and earrings:  Heartsdale Jewelry - Wild at Heart  - Amethyst
Bracelet and watch - Heartsdale Jewelry - Gold Bracelet Watch with Bangles
Hair:  Mina - Zahra - Blond Special edition

caspertech_022.png

• Like 17