SECOND LIFE IS DYING...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

40 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

I like these historic threads.  Nothing has really changed, even the names are the same.  SL might die if the venture capitalists making the survival decisions decide to sell us to some idiot.  Otherwise, I am planning on upgrading my 2012 computer to stay up with SL new shinies... someday - when I can no longer get 40 fps everywhere running two accounts on my old bucket of wires.

Stares accusingly at her 2012 bucket of wires, why haven't you guys become self aware yet! It's the future, get with it. I should be operating on some next level sh*t.

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

No, I saw one dragged out recently that was about 8 years old. The resurrector needs to try harder.

Someone necroed a 10 year old thread, so they got them beat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I hope the thread doesn't get locked, this is too much fun.  Just pretend we are in 2013 and perhaps the mods won't notice.  This can be our time capsule, a time before the world went completely nutty and the Internet was still kind of cool.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oddly, in this thread, I actually enjoyed reading the necro post.  Given the topic of the thread overall, it was refreshing to read an updated post from someone who has taken a good look at various aspects of SL over the last couple of years, and has given explanations for why they had changed their thoughts about whether SL was dying or not.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I hope the thread doesn't get locked, this is too much fun.  Just pretend we are in 2013 and perhaps the mods won't notice.  This can be our time capsule, a time before the world went completely nutty and the Internet was still kind of cool.  

This is me from 2023, SL is doing great and so is the world! Hang in there, it only get's better.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

This is me from 2023, SL is doing great and so is the world! Hang in there, it only get's better.

Ok, honestly, this is a true story and I am so sorry if it is way off but listen, I literally said 2023 thinking it was the future.  was trying to be funny and say something like 2033 but omg, it really is 2023? I guess I am from the future. *puts on my shoes to walk

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.