SECOND LIFE IS DYING...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

yes its dying..

I have very few that I can say as friend, since I dont do random hookup or elwhat they call poly.

I found SL is a world of poly sexual and poly romantic platform. , gore roleplay and bdsm .

When you arent in the lifestyle you be end up alone.

I feel peopke here just want to experience sexual side rather than true friendship. Its kind lika a lust game .

There are non-adult events all through the year, from big feature ones to small gatherings. There are so many events that there's no way I could attend them all. I did the Caledon rose hunt over the weekend, Sci-Fi Con is 31st March, and Fantasy Faire is 20th April. I don't actually have time to go to the various random parties and fishing contests, but there are multiples announced in my groups every day. Plenty of people want those events and make friends. It's all out there if you want it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

yes its dying..

I have very few that I can say as friend, since I dont do random hookup or elwhat they call poly.

I found SL is a world of poly sexual and poly romantic platform. , gore roleplay and bdsm .

When you arent in the lifestyle you be end up alone.

I feel peopke here just want to experience sexual side rather than true friendship. Its kind lika a lust game .

Nah. There's so much more to it. I met a little frog the first day I joined, it turned into a almost 2 decades long friendship, even in RL.

I also met with my RL friends here when we were apart, and I met 2 students back then and we found out we studied at the same university in Tokyo, that was like 15 years ago and guess who is still meeting up? Just now we do things like talk about work, our families and kids x3 

I agree when you TP to an event or such it's sometimes discouraging to see like everyone in squeezed straps, with giants balloons and cuts everywhere. 

People should really think about decency a little more, like do I really have to go to this shopping event with my talking and dripping (youknowwhatImean) or is this maybe something for a more private situation XD  (derender and blacklist is your friend XD )

At the beginning it was more decent and people did such things in their homes, I think it's because LL has the worst support of any game when it comes to things like harassment and such like running around naked on a PG sim.

I really love the lindens they always are super nice and everyone tries to be helpful beyond and above but their support for people that get stalked or griefed is non existent and that was ok back then, now with new laws in the EU and everywhere they really should start to put more effort in than "sorry that's a resident to resident problem". Because when Mama won't watch the kids do what they want and that's the reason it's over sexualized, full of bots and full of harassment for many. 

I mean they never even enforced the alt rule XD I know people with like almost 100 alts, that's insane haha.

That all is what is giving second life a bad name. But if the Linden's don't care, why should the residents?

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

How odd. That is not how I found SL to be. What. So. Ever. I found it to be a world of scripting, sales events, and people giving me L$.

On a sidenote, below, watch Cookie Monster do an impression of Elmo:

image.jpeg.f0dbc29fb4380e2d556d81407b5b6778.jpeg

"Hello, I am Elmo, and I love cookies."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.