Introducing Senra Avatars... what do you think?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Chiryll said:

Is that male avatar there the result of a cooperation with Walt Disney and Mark Zuckerberg? Or is it an upgraded playmobil figure? No sexappeal whatsoever. Unmanly face.

I think Blake has possibilities as a Pee Wee Herman look-alike.  The thick lips might still be a problem.  Was the designer a Pee Wee fan?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

BlakeGreyishHead.thumb.jpg.ed3c888f0d9d708ed42f82562e06b3a0.jpgBlake looks better with a decent jacket. Added some aging to his face. He ages well, must be the facelift. Still Blake head and body.  Exile Ryan hair and A&D Blazer.  Aging face features from LeLUTKA BOM addons folder for Alain head.

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, SabrinaCooke said:

Sadly no, it's no longer free. They announced that they were transitioning it to paid a few weeks ago, and I'm at the store now to check. It's 990L for the Kyra head now. 

Oh wow... I held onto the Kyra for a long time before fully using it recently with the Erika Zero. I'm really glad I didn't throw mine away. I think one of my female alts has it as well. Thanks for the notice.

Eta: I did score Kyla while it was free. It's a fine head for something that's EvoX compatible.

Edited by JeromFranzic
Clarification, I didn't pay for Kyra.
  • Like 2

PBR= peanut butter raisin ? since SL is an older crowd?

Between  the "big bones" massage person ,   and the Beebo-ish  lookalike  I'm confused about the new look.

Plus what's with all the furries in the ads-- .....and disco---- is the world hungering to wag a wolf tail & do Disco Duck in a Contraption waistcoat ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Welp, since I seem to be not old enough I guess I won't be reading about it. Did you really think people would put their real DOB in the box?

You mean it didn't occur to you to lie about your age like all other minors do if they wanna see the naughties ?

Bless you ... :D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

But 25/12/63 was. Hint - its day month year

It locks you out if you put month/day/year.
Put in my birthday, 8/13/1978 and it said it was invalid. Read what you said, go back and now I'm not old enough to enter and didn't get a chance to put it in a second time. It's quite ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I have been hanging out around the Firestorm welcome island place for a couple of days now people watching and I've yet to see a Jamie show up! weird. I have seen lots of Blakes though.

I know it is early days but... I'm not into it and I don't think the noobies will be either. It's the head, the body is fine but that head... maybe more content will help it along, I see plenty of pictures in this thread that are definitely an improvement but of course noobies don't have access to much of this stuff. it is just a starter avatar but I was looking at some of the older starter avatars though (plenty of them still seem to be dropping in to that place) and in many cases they were better despite all looking the same of course. I know these weren't proper 'mesh' bodies but... could some inspiration not have been taken from them? the heads of those seem better modelled in many cases.

It's the Zuckerberg, not to ***** on the guy too much but Blake looks like Zuckerberg and I don't think any shape can change it.

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Welp, since I seem to be not old enough I guess I won't be reading about it. Did you really think people would put their real DOB in the box?

I just claimed to be 111 years old. Worked fine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ted McGregor said:

" Why do I look like Pee-wee Herman ?" was an actual question I seen asked at the Welcome Hub

So I am not the only one that thought that (see my post above).   The Blake head shape and sliders are hard to adjust to look attractive as a male, because the head is too feminine as designed, almost interchangeable with Jamie.  I am not surprised this is what LL figured should be their first mesh head.  Says something about the management priorities though.

29 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Says something about the management priorities though.

Might also indicate they are going for a win / win - strategy here. In case of any dissatisfaction people will be inclined to buy more L$ to change their looks, no matter who 'controls' the actual market.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

The alternative is the typical, "Are you above 18 question", to be answered with Yes/No. People lie there too.
But good point anyway, I will make that easier to access.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I seem to be not old enough I guess I won't be reading about it.

The age-block on the site only works if you run their scripts. If you don't run scripts from untrusted sources, or instead. just look at the raw html, no age verification.

Edited by Quistess Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.