Introducing Senra Avatars... what do you think?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, TheFlyingSaltire said:

...  found it hard to get clothes to fit properly although if I had persisted, I may have got that to work.

Quite frankly, I think that the old system avatars look better, despite their limitations and, if I was trying to do SL for free, I would use one of them instead.

An old system head on a senra body might work, not sure not tried. Senra has curves, old system has triangles, no escaping that. Senra comes with a generous starter wardrobe but I don't think any other clothes will fit. We shall see.

• Like 3

Yes, I am eagerly awaiting an opportunity to compare the "beta" Senra bodies and heads with the new, updated ones. I think the bodies are great for new users, but my biggest problem with the heads is their permanently surprised, sky-high eyebrows, and the fact that older SLUV skins won't work with the blinking animation in the Blake and Jamie Senra heads (although you can remove the blinking animation, since they are modify). I really hope LL fixes this. I guess we'll see...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mini Mole said:

I finally tried working with the Senra Jamie avatar and came up with this look.MiniSenra_2048.thumb.png.63afa7766efd7c2346e6e5f94e5e1146.png

Wow, have seen nothing close to this. Didn't even know her face could be shaped like that! great work.

I have been saying for a while that I should really experiment with Senra but whenever I log in I always seem to find other things.

Curious how is hair fitment? close enough to Lel? I also just realized I can identify most hair by name and creator now which scares me... I might have a problem.

Edited by AmeliaJ08

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I saw my first Senra newbie. By that I mean a new resident using the Senra body, skin etc. It was a male av based on Blake, with the shape customised somewhat, and done quite well. 

I played around with the Senra avatar stuff myself some time ago but the significance of yesterday was that it was my first Senra newbie sighting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.