14 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Pants and shoes never working together is the bane of my SL existence. I can only have so much patience with endless demoing before the rare occurrence of hitting the right combination.

This is why I much prefer my boots to always be mod.  Another option is that I'll wear BOM pants (usually leggins) and then alpha out the parts that the boots cover.

And not just pants & boots, but wearing any combination of clothes from different creators can be a PITA if there are any overlap points.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

more programming woes!

the fact that it's ALWAYS the most simple, small thing that breaks an entire script.

i had mixed up the NAME (avatar/object name) and ID (avatar/object numerical id) values when calling for smthng.... and spent like an hour wondering why nothing i was doing worked until i switched em out i was so happy yet frustrated lol

19 minutes ago, asteriddle said:

more programming woes!

the fact that it's ALWAYS the most simple, small thing that breaks an entire script.

i had mixed up the NAME (avatar/object name) and ID (avatar/object numerical id) values when calling for smthng.... and spent like an hour wondering why nothing i was doing worked until i switched em out i was so happy yet frustrated lol

My favorite oops is 

if (this = that) { do_something_important(); }

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:
if (this = that) { do_something_important(); }

But if it's so important, don't you want to do it all the time? :P

Not always a solution, but it can help if you put literals on the left:

if("that" = this) { fails_to_compile() }

• Like 1

Meanwhile, I get excited when I successfully grab a script from the library, read the instructions for how to replace the message between the quotations, do that, click the script and experience the magic. I can make a prim talk!

monophy.gif 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Netflix.

Browsing for a new series to watch, and the cash grab off of popular IPs has just gone out of hand. Gems include a live action film of Dora the Explorer, and a manga of DotA. Has originality just outright gone extinct? 

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh no, what do I need to watch out for?

Trying to update some information and you can only do some on their app. I don't have a smart phone and no plans to buy one --- but I did lodge a ticket to them. If they can't help me I'm done with them. There are many other methods now that are like PP.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Wonder if it's because I'm in Canada? Hopefully I'll find out when my ticket with them is answered.

It should be noted that a few items (such as Direct Deposit information - handy to have but I don't use it for PayPal) are in some odd spots on the web page.

But yes, country might also be at play.

Edited by Solar Legion

So last week it was my birthday.  I have a little tradition where every year its day off work, KFC for dinner followed by a cheesecake from my fav store.

This year, however, we were in a level four lockdown, which meant....no KFC and no cheesecake on my bday!!!

Fast forward to now.  We've gone down to level three, which means stores are open for contactless shopping...or put it simply...order and pay online, go pick it up.  

JOYGASMS!!!  I CAN GET MY CHEESECAKE!!!

So all excited I sit here, debit card in hand and ready to order.  I bring up the website only to find....

Store closed due to Fire Damage.

qyesaK.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/12/2021 at 11:31 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

I WANNA BE A ROWAN ALT TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I am TOTALLY peeved at being overlooked!!!!

I was wondering why you didn't make the list.

I also wonder if they think the Earth is flat and the Moon landing was faked.

Edited by Ayeleeon

I am SO PEEVED tonight!!!

1.  After WEEKS of lockdown and waiting a bit for the rush to die down, I hit McDonalds tonight, DYING for an Almighty Texan BBQ burger.  Get home and what do I find instead?  A DOUBLE McCHICKEN BURGER!!!  SOOOOO PEEVED!!!!  I couldn't even go back as only the drive thru is open right now and I was not gonna wait another 30 mins in line just to complain.  And why is it always MY ORDER that gets fubared up?

2.  TV shows the finish their run on a cliffhanger so I NEVER FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!!!!  DAMN YOU "THE GLADES".  Omg I am once again SO PEEVED.  I think this might be worse than that McChicken was!!!

3.  Since I finished bingeing The Glades, I now need to find a new show to binge.  

ดิ้น-cute.gif

• Like 1