My alt can't be my friend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I have an alt and when I send him IMs he doesn't receive them nor I can be his friend. When I'm on his account I accept the friend offer and then we're friends. I log in with my main account and nothing - he's not on my friend's list. 

Can you help me please. 

Edited by HelenaNavy92

I'm wondering if you had an argument with your alt, or its just sulking for some reason, and it put you on its blocklist!😁

I'm guessing that you already bought  it some nice stuff, and invited it out a few times, and told it how much you liked them and wanted to see them more often..

Edited by shireena1
added more info.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Friending is bugged and only seems to work now if both are logged in at the same time. 

But if your alt doesn't receive IMs either, I'm wondering if he has accidentally blocked you.  Or maybe he's just not into you and he blocked you on purpose. 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Karly Kiyori said:

Friending is bugged and only seems to work now if both are logged in at the same time. 

But if your alt doesn't receive IMs either, I'm wondering if he has accidentally blocked you.  Or maybe he's just not into you and he blocked you on purpose. 😁

I didn't know friending was bugged. Thanks for the heads up. This explains something that happened. Only one of us was logged in at the time.
Yay! A new SL "feature"!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

I will try to log from my cell and my pc, but I remember something I might done. I think that newbies can't find me or offer me friendship. But I can't find it now. 

It's under community.  I have reject all friend requests turned on.  Might be what you have turned on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

If what Karly said is true, that friending only works now if both are logged in together, log both in together. If that's difficult for you with normal viewers, log one in with a thin viewer like Radegast.

It can fail too. I had 1 incidence.
If a friend request fails the other avatar can send it. Works for me but I have by far not enough requests to have a statistikal database 😁

Same happening to me ~ this has been going on for months now and only if we are both logged in at same time will it work. I also wish more knew of this as a friend thought i was ignore her and that would never be the case ~ i must find were requests could be turned off although i never did this sighs   💛

On 7/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, Nova Convair said:

It can fail too. I had 1 incidence.
If a friend request fails the other avatar can send it. Works for me but I have by far not enough requests to have a statistikal database 😁

You spelled "statistical" wrong.  Unless it's one of those Brit things where they spell color with a "u". 

Yes.  Yes I AM the grammar Police.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

You spelled "statistical" wrong.  Unless it's one of those Brit things where they spell color with a "u". 

Yes.  Yes I AM the grammar Police.  

As long as my english is better than your german I give you permission to correct my posts - but that doesn't contribute to the topic and could be considered as spam maybe?

hahaha 😁

Edited by Nova Convair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.