Why Did It Take So Long to Accept the Facts About Covid?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

And yet there was no real action on his papers until after he died in 2016 other than a few corrections beforehand when he was challenged. Right or wrong, there will be people in his field walking around with knowledge they learned from his papers until they die because they trusted the author instead of scrutinizing his work.

So, how closely have you been scrutinizing the work you've been citing?

20 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

A government official made that statement not a qualified doctor.  

Doesn't actually say from anything I saw there. Just said "sources in the Central government have told News18." Even then, it is not very likely that it would not have originated from someone with a medical background.

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:
5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I go to the Science...to research papers...to try and understand issues. While you go to right-wing rags.  So who has a political slant?

To you and a few others, anything not on lancet or new york times is a right wing rag. Plenty of non partisan sites out there who report on things those two are not allowed to mention.

I said I go to research papers...I didn't say I always go to the Lancet or the NYT.

I've never seen any information in your postings that did not come from ultra right-wing rags that don't even understand how Science operates.

Let's see more of your information from these non-partisan cites you allude to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Doesn't actually say from anything I saw there. Just said "sources in the Central government have told News18." Even then, it is not very likely that it would not have originated from someone with a medical background.

If that were so, seems they would have mentioned it so that people would know it was a trusted person and not Todd, from the mailroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Over a year after this over reaction is getting hilarious with something weaker then the flu viruses just ridiculous, phone app and tracking software is not even close to the over reaction.😂🤣🤪

the parts about your favorite crook is better then their favorite crook because they put you/others like you on a pedestal is always 😜amusing.

Lets be honest your an Ape, part of the Ape family, your just an Animal(chimp) no better or superior then a mouse looking for cheese! but you cannot see this as you have two infliction's one or both apply... Lifetime of Western Brainwashing & Shared Human Psychosis from being removed from the true chain of life of our environment.

If you were raised with a pack of dogs and never seen a human you would just be a barking dog. your 'Humanity" is an idea and value created by the human conditioning from the social and value structure built by past generations, while i do believe and know the creator of earth, its not some "Ape God" your born a blank slate, who you is just a collection of experiences and reactions.

The people who died and will die have been old, weak or both or already sick..guess what that's nature. as terrible as that might sound.. You did not have millions of Japanese or Taiwanese Senior's die.. you know why? because the Japanese do not lock away old people and warehouse them in buildings to die while putting a cute word on the building called 'Retirement Home' so the family does not have to feel any shame for abandoning them instead of taking care of them(Insert every western excuse here) drop in off the same people who gave them life to begin with with strangers until the last breath.

I had a relative who was 95 and more active then someone 18 and was in perfect health as he ate the diet his grand parents thought him. his son decided to move in with him for other reasons and within a year the old man went from walking 5 miles a day to being in a wheelchair and went from reading a book a day to not knowing were he was!  in two years he was dead.😔 you know why this was? they forced the old man to eat the Standard American Diet (SAD) while not letting him outside to tend his garden, be with nature in the circle of life, to get outside and live..he died and saddest thing ever was his son thought he was helping him.

Did your great grandparents put their parents in a nursing home? case closed!

Most Japanese and Asians in general live long healthy lives by staying active up until the day they die. they get outside and exercise they do not consume a western diet that inflames the body or weakens the mind. they get outside in a garden at 85yrs old for several hours a day they still grow there own food.

Why did not tens of millions of Africans die? they are poor right?(that's what western media shows and tells you) it's simple they are a harder people who are in close contact with nature, they eat raw and often wild foods even in the cities, they are in close contact with the soil, water sources are harsh often creating the survival of the fittest. but most important they retain often the verbal culture and history handed down orally from generations to generation(they become there ancestor who was at peace with the earth)

Why the outbreak in India(again) Simple they have tried very hard to be westernized and the diets leave the body in a poor shape were over 80% suffer malnutrition not from not eating but what they are eating. They buy a lot of cheap cooking oil from China

You would not be here without a virus! they are not a bad peace of micro machinery it's your perception, they are bad when we think they are and good when we believe it but life never changed just your mind. they are part of the life creating machinery here for live to evolve and grow.

The virus is nothing but the words of your creator

19 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:
34 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

And yet there was no real action on his papers until after he died in 2016 other than a few corrections beforehand when he was challenged. Right or wrong, there will be people in his field walking around with knowledge they learned from his papers until they die because they trusted the author instead of scrutinizing his work.

So, how closely have you been scrutinizing the work you've been citing?

Well this is the crux of the problem. You don't need to scrutinize your own sources when you can  simply blame (again) the mainstream for not even taking your bad "science" into consideration.

The blaming dynamic fundamentalists employ never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well this is the crux of the problem. You don't need to scrutinize your own sources when you can  simply blame (again) the mainstream for not even taking your bad "science" into consideration.

The blaming dynamic fundamentalists employ never ceases to amaze me.

What i would like to know is why you changed your avatar? having second thoughts?

Edited by Sassy Kenin
Simple Words

19 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Over a year after this over reaction is getting hilarious with something weaker then the flu viruses just ridiculous, phone app and tracking software is not even close to the over reaction.😂🤣🤪

the parts about your favorite crook is better then their favorite crook because they put you/others like you on a pedestal is always 😜amusing.

Lets be honest your an Ape, part of the Ape family, your just an Animal(chimp) no better or superior then a mouse looking for cheese! but you cannot see this as you have two infliction's one or both apply... Lifetime of Western Brainwashing & Shared Human Psychosis from being removed from the true chain of life of our environment.

You would not be here without a virus! they are not a bad peace of micro machinery it's your perception, they are bad when we think they are and good when we believe it but life never changed just your mind. they are part of the life creating machinery here for live to evolve and grow.

The virus is nothing but the words of your creator

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Since some people die from Covid who are likely already sick or have a disorder what would be great is a thread regarding the Funeral Home Scam. before 1900 most Americans had a wake at home within 3 to 5  days of death.

Why do most Americans let some total strange gut there family members(sounds harsh but literately what they do) then turn them into a hollow makeup doll then they charge 10K to bury the doll minus gravesite, headstone and casket.

Why so some family members do not have to experience what death really is, so we pretend and use terms like '(They look so peaceful!?) what was done is not peaceful.

To me it's one of the most barbaric practices and everyone acts if this is normal. I know it's so people can walk away feeling good or less bothered but it's sick! unnatural and for the love of god why these so called green earthers let it go its a mystery to me when it takes so much resources wasted. but only in America were everyone is so important they get buried like a pharaoh.(were are they today=)

If your all so smart in this world then every other creature, then bury the person intact, plant a tree on top of them and recycle them to the earth! instead of using hazardous embalming chemicals and wasting stainless steel coffins, land while in a state of denial . if they are gone let go completely!

so if your relative kicks the bucket over Covid then give them a natural burial or cremate them and use it as miracle grow by planting a tree in your dead ones memory.

Just stop this disgusting practice.

Edited by Sassy Kenin

1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Only all or nothing in your world maybe but likely in a population the size of India's, there would be a quite a variation across class and location. Not going to dig up the article on the black market profiteering but it is a thing in India.

India is both a top producer and consumer of ivermectin for human and veterinary use due to the prevalence of parasitic disease in both populations. Indians are aware of the drug and it's been widely available through distribution channels reaching into both urban hospitals and clinics and rural areas where there is substantial demand for veterinary use.

There's no weak link in the ivermectin distribution chain for black marketeers to exploit on a significant scale. There were initial concerns last year that a rush in demand for ivermectin would result in black marketeering.

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/health/ivermectin-for-covid-19-is-india-overusing-76963

That didn't happen, as reflected in the supply glut. If ivermectin was the thing that ended the first Covid-19 wave, it had to be sufficiently available to produce that effect. It was sufficiently available and still is. The effect has vanished. Ivermectin has not.

Here are the first two links returned by Googling "ivermectin black market"...

https://apnews.com/article/india-science-coronavirus-business-health-c2a72c4d2ab29aa163e785ca98181023
In that article, ivermectin is mentioned as being allowed, prescribed, and ineffective. There's no mention of it being scarce.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56526632
In that article, the black market selling happens in South Africa. The network is described as extending to India and China. In this scenario India would be the source of ivermectin, not the destination.

There might be other drugs for which significant black marketeering occurs in India. We aren't discussing those.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

I believe so because I've seen it. It happens - trust me.

Seeing one or two people not follow the rules doesn't mean that people in general don't follow the rules. On the other hand, seeing one or two people follow the rules, doesn't mean that people in general follow the rules.

I've seen the rules being followed so I believe that, on the whole, people do follow the rules. But even if many don't, contact tracing does help to bring the spread down because there are many who do.

I do know that there are self-centered dickheads who do what the hell they want, regardless of rules, so I couldn't suggest that the rules are followed throughout. But I believe that most people follow the rules.

It's one tool that's there but it's sporadic at best who would use it.  People want to protest and I'm not talking about BLM at all.  In California, during the second lockdown in November our governor allowed protesting.  People in California have protested things other than BLM so I'm speaking after BLM and during our second lockdown.   So if people want to have the ability to protest, there aren't going to self-quarantine in masses.  A few probably will since it's not enforced.  

I think it's one tool but definitely not the best tool and that more aggressive and sensible tools should be put in place such as no leisure travel....why because an article just came out this morning that immunocompromised people may not be generating enough antibodies from the vaccines.  We need stronger help for people than contact tracing.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 1

Contact tracing is by no means perfect, but many people do follow the rules when they've contacted, therefore it helps to reduce the spread.

Remember that those who have the contact tracing app, like me, have it because they will follow the rules if asked to, otherwise they wouldn't have it. So as long as people have it, the rules will be followed.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Why the outbreak in India(again) Simple they have tried very hard to be westernized and the diets leave the body in a poor shape were over 80% suffer malnutrition not from not eating but what they are eating.

You say India wants to be "westernized" but Asian's don't...then why do you copy almost everything American's do?  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:

You say India wants to be "westernized" but Asian's don't...then why do you copy almost everything American's do?  

What I stated was a double edge expression because in the Hindu it has two opposite meanings. 1st Indians do not want to be westernized in the sense of culture(majority anyways) as they spent centuries like most European colonies being brutally raped and robbed by them with millions dying from or killed mostly by the British and Dutch. 2nd the flip of this is right now Indians want to be westernized in the financial sense due to the west that being American/Europeans controlling the world economy. basically the west uses the power of the Dollar/Euro to hold down and continuing to try to control those nations.

Best thing would be for them is China's new digital currency taking off and displacing the American dollar for global trade then swinging trade towards countries artificially being held back from development by the West.

And to keep it on topic/off topic?... I do not believe the Covid virus came from China ...but was planted there by the US Government(conspiracy maybe?).. but the American government has a long history of overthrowing others governments and creating events were millions die all in the name of money and cronyism.. shielded behind brainwashed patriotism by it's people.

US government also gave Black Men up until 1972 a horrible deadly disease that makes Covid look friendly n fluffy!.. America has a long history of this.

"then why do you copy almost everything American's do but Asian's don't? " It's only been 70 yrs since Europeans pulled out of those countries who is to say what they copied from them? they sure did steal everything from them(look at all the things in the museums of Europe, the English queens jewelry box) just like Americans stole everything from the native americans..you know how they did that? they gave them blankets infected with small pox and it ran rampant killing thousands across North America so the time they got out west 90% of the population had been killed off. that happened when Columbus(European mass murderer) did it then later the US government in the 1830' through 1870's

So deadly things like Covid is nothing new ...nor is deliberately planting/ infecting others with disease new.

Edited by Sassy Kenin
Video
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

I do not believe the Covid virus came from China ...but was planted there by the US Government(conspiracy maybe?).. but the American government has a long history of overthrowing others governments and creating events were millions die all in the name of money and cronyism.. shielded behind brainwashed patriotism by it's people.

I see plenty of incompetence in the US Government, but not that much...

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-china-accelerated-growth/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I see plenty of incompetence in the US Government, but not that much...

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-china-accelerated-growth/

US government also gave Black Men up until 1972 a horrible deadly disease that makes Covid look friendly n fluffy!.. America has a long history of this.

Tell that to this man.

la-na-tuskeegee-history33.JPG

Edited by Sassy Kenin

33 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Tell that to this man.

la-na-tuskeegee-history33.JPG

I realize English is not your native language, Sassy. I think you misread the story.

I certainly won't defend the US for withholding treatment for Syphilis from those black men and lying about it, but they didn't give it to them. Here's an example where the government did purposely infect people...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

ETA: The point I might have failed to make in my previous post was that I don't think the US is so incompetent as to think that the Chinese would lose ground against the US if there was a pandemic. Similarly, I don't think the Chinese are competent or daring enough to attempt a manufactured pandemic to gain advantage over the US.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

1 - It's really bad form to go back and edit posts, especially if they have been responded to. Typos are one thing, adding or changing content is something else.

2 - You're making a very specific accusation and using historical acts as 'proof', that's not how that works.

3 - It's trivial to go digging though any countries back catalog of human rights abuses. Every country has a laundry list a mile long.

Edited by Coffee Pancake
typo
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.