Why Did It Take So Long to Accept the Facts About Covid?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

1 - It's really bad form to go back and edit posts, especially if they have been responded to. Typos are one thing, adding or changing content is something else.

Edit is for many reasons are we being the Edit Police now?🤡

2 - You're making a very specific accusation and using historical acts as 'proof', that's not how that works.

The question I responded to was mostly about India... to keep it on topic it was mentioned its possible as terrible and bloody handed the US Goverment is they might of framed the Chinese followed by some snippets. (Covid Related)

3 - It's trivial to go digging though any countries back catalog of human rights abuses. Every country has a laundry list a mile long.

Agree they all do..but the west is the most recent and worst of them all..the thing is unlike other countries, they have never stopped!

Edited by Sassy Kenin
Edited to Bother Coffee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Best thing would be for them is China's new digital currency taking off and displacing the American dollar for global trade then swinging trade towards countries artificially being held back from development by the West.

That would not be a good idea, and your country has just issued as of a few days ago issued this ban on cryptocurrencies which is very evil thing to do.  People in China can hold cryptocurrencies but cannot sell them?    Countries need to beware of crypto scams not encouraged.  

https://www.reuters.com/technology/chinese-financial-payment-bodies-barred-cryptocurrency-business-2021-05-18/

1 hour ago, Sassy Kenin said:

What I stated was a double edge expression because in the Hindu it has two opposite meanings. 1st Indians do not want to be westernized in the sense of culture(majority anyways) 

I was going to say that India retains it's culture as I buy a lot of imports from India and it's gorgeous, gorgeous work, most hand-crafted, and Indian far less westernized than most Asian countries.  China wants to be the U.S. and land a vehicle on Mars too for one example.  

The Chinese government is far more corrupt than ours and is still committing genocide.  So, I think you are a quite a bit off-base.  

WASHINGTON – The U.S. and China are engaged in an increasingly intense confrontation over Beijing's human rights record – exchanging near-daily salvos over allegations Xi Jinping's government is committing genocide against the Uyghur people.

The State Department announced new sanctions last week against two Chinese officials it said were directly involved in abuses against the Uyghurs, and Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said he would consider banning Chinese imports made by the Uyghurs with forced labor. At his first solo news conference, President Joe Biden vowed to be "unrelenting" in calling attention to China's human rights abuses. 

The Biden administration formalized its accusations that China has engaged in "genocide and crimes against humanity".

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/politics/2021/04/02/is-china-committing-genocide-what-you-need-know-uyghurs/7015211002/

Edited by JanuarySwan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Over a year after this over reaction is getting hilarious with something weaker then the flu viruses just ridiculous, phone app and tracking software is not even close to the over reaction.😂🤣🤪

the parts about your favorite crook is better then their favorite crook because they put you/others like you on a pedestal is always 😜amusing.

Lets be honest your an Ape, part of the Ape family, your just an Animal(chimp) no better or superior then a mouse looking for cheese! but you cannot see this as you have two infliction's one or both apply... Lifetime of Western Brainwashing & Shared Human Psychosis from being removed from the true chain of life of our environment.

If you were raised with a pack of dogs and never seen a human you would just be a barking dog. your 'Humanity" is an idea and value created by the human conditioning from the social and value structure built by past generations, while i do believe and know the creator of earth, its not some "Ape God" your born a blank slate, who you is just a collection of experiences and reactions.

The people who died and will die have been old, weak or both or already sick..guess what that's nature. as terrible as that might sound.. You did not have millions of Japanese or Taiwanese Senior's die.. you know why? because the Japanese do not lock away old people and warehouse them in buildings to die while putting a cute word on the building called 'Retirement Home' so the family does not have to feel any shame for abandoning them instead of taking care of them(Insert every western excuse here) drop in off the same people who gave them life to begin with with strangers until the last breath.

I had a relative who was 95 and more active then someone 18 and was in perfect health as he ate the diet his grand parents thought him. his son decided to move in with him for other reasons and within a year the old man went from walking 5 miles a day to being in a wheelchair and went from reading a book a day to not knowing were he was!  in two years he was dead.😔 you know why this was? they forced the old man to eat the Standard American Diet (SAD) while not letting him outside to tend his garden, be with nature in the circle of life, to get outside and live..he died and saddest thing ever was his son thought he was helping him.

Did your great grandparents put their parents in a nursing home? case closed!

Most Japanese and Asians in general live long healthy lives by staying active up until the day they die. they get outside and exercise they do not consume a western diet that inflames the body or weakens the mind. they get outside in a garden at 85yrs old for several hours a day they still grow there own food.

Why did not tens of millions of Africans die? they are poor right?(that's what western media shows and tells you) it's simple they are a harder people who are in close contact with nature, they eat raw and often wild foods even in the cities, they are in close contact with the soil, water sources are harsh often creating the survival of the fittest. but most important they retain often the verbal culture and history handed down orally from generations to generation(they become there ancestor who was at peace with the earth)

Why the outbreak in India(again) Simple they have tried very hard to be westernized and the diets leave the body in a poor shape were over 80% suffer malnutrition not from not eating but what they are eating. They buy a lot of cheap cooking oil from China

You would not be here without a virus! they are not a bad peace of micro machinery it's your perception, they are bad when we think they are and good when we believe it but life never changed just your mind. they are part of the life creating machinery here for live to evolve and grow.

The virus is nothing but the words of your creator

Just for posterity.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:

That would not be a good idea, and your country has just issued as of a few days ago

I don't have a country or at least a patriot of any of them

3 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:

The Chinese government is far more corrupt than ours and is still committing genocide.  So, I think you are a quite a bit off-base.  

And america turning Libyia into a lawless state run by thugs and returning the african slave trade, how many millions are dead from just that 2 or 3? the estimate are really bouncing around. I know it was between 250k to 300k babies died from several factors of no medicine to no doctors during birthing issues in the last 10 years.. oh well they are overseas who cares right? you still get your mcdonalds and enjoy your cheap cost chinese TV's 🤡

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just for posterity.

Why would i change any of that... it's pure hard facts!... I know I'm on the planet of the apes..but do you? some of my other comments seemed to harsh or too advanced for some so they were edited to be more "simple"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

That's your opinion.. thanks for sharing.

It honestly would not matter if you were except for the crypto pumping especially after what China just did.  China may have screwed over a lot of people with that such as the Chinese people can hold it but cannot sell it.  So, hopefully you will think before you suggest people buy into that cryptocurrency from China, AND you said specifically from China.  

Edited by JanuarySwan
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

they gave them blankets infected with small pox and it ran rampant killing thousands across North America so the time they got out west 90% of the population had been killed off.

Hello. We're still here. We don't need you to fight our battles for us. Don't need you to tell me I was stolen from my family either. 

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

It's Arielle Popstar  thread.  I'm going to respectfully disengage to keep others from further derailing it.

Your welcome to attempt to PM me to continue my amusement. 🤡

I only saw one person trying to derail and flame this particular thread.  

Hopefully, those posts will be seen for what they are and the rest of us can continue our discussions which for the most part, have been very civil.

Eta...Covid sucks!  Just to stay on topic

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JanuarySwan said:

China wants to be the U.S. and land a vehicle on Mars too for one example.  

China is opposite of America..

- America supports individual thinking..

- China support social thinking.

Both methods have ups and downs.

I never hear China start any war in middle Asia (or anywhere).. but some other country do it many times (every 4-5 year) just for oil companies.

WASHINGTON – The U.S. and China are engaged in an increasingly intense confrontation over Beijing's human rights record – exchanging near-daily salvos over allegations Xi Jinping's government is committing genocide against the Uyghur people.

And you think its something new? Those people remnants of my people old Turks, debate going for long time with no result. I am not defending China's actions against them.

Question is.. why USA decided bring it up now? Answer is simple they only bring up when it is beneficial for politics but they will bury if it is not beneficial.

Edited by RunawayBunny

2 hours ago, RunawayBunny said:

Question is.. why USA decided bring it up now? Answer is simple they only bring up when it is beneficial for politics but they will bury if it is not beneficial.

I suspect it is a ploy to divert attention away from it being at war with itself.

7 hours ago, RunawayBunny said:

China is opposite of America..

- America supports individual thinking..

- China support social thinking.

Both methods have ups and downs.

I never hear China start any war in middle Asia (or anywhere).. but some other country do it many times (every 4-5 year) just for oil companies.

And you think its something new? Those people remnants of my people old Turks, debate going for long time with no result. I am not defending China's actions against them.

The thing is Bunny, China has a huge log in their own eye and it does not matter who brings it up when or where that is merely shifting blame into total nonsensical thinking instead of being honest and saying China needs to do something about this because being accused of crimes against humanity is a big deal.  So, deal with your log in your eyes and then you can see where to help others.

5 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I suspect it is a ploy to divert attention away from it being at war with itself.

No, it takes a long time to get proof of these things especially from a country that had itself sealed up for a long time and/or is a problem child in that it does not communicate, look at the information it's given out about the first coronavirus cases as it may as well be counted as no information.

But here is the log again wherein people are blind, it's China and Taiwan that are at war with itself.  Geesh, read some news besides about Ivermectin.

Edited by JanuarySwan

World needs 'new mindset for our survival', says Goodall

Humanity needs to discover a "new mindset for our survival" as the world exits the pandemic only to face the looming dual crises of climate change and nature loss, renowned conservationist Jane Goodall said Thursday.

In an interview with AFP, the world's pre-eminent primatologist said she was hopeful that Covid-19 could change people's approach to how we interact with Earth.

"We basically brought this on ourselves by our disrespect of the natural world, forcing animals closer to people, making it easier for a pathogen to jump from an animal to a person," said Goodall.

"And then, our absolute disrespect of animals -- hunting them, killing them, eating them, capturing them, trafficking them, forcing them into terrible conditions, unhygienic and very, very cruel intensive factory farms.

"So hopefully this pandemic has woken people up. We must develop a new relationship with the natural world."

[...]

"None of us can absolutely predict what's going to happen. So we just have to go on doing what we can do in the belief that we do have this window of time where we have to work really hard at changing governments, changing business and changing the mindsets of ordinary people," she said.

• Like 3

This year in January, and February, I've lost 20 days of my life to Covid,  I had to isolate when a family member tested positive, and ultimately I also tested positive.

My own symptoms were like a bad case of the flu, shivers/shakes/aches/high temperature, but I recovered 100%

After my recovery, I made 3 donations of blood plasma IE antibodies, to help the less fortunate victims of this terrible virus.

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
wording.

Just wanted to comment that I have seen a dedicated anti-vaxxer on Second Life in one of the regions I frequent. He's always rambling on about how the vaccines cause more death than the virus itself, and how they secretly put microchips in the vaccines.

I just ignore him - not worth arguing with him about the virus and the vaccines.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.