You Can Only Choose One Door

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saw this on Instagram

Door #1: Bring all your SecondLife wardrobe to your real life

Door #2: Bring all your SecondLife homes, furniture, and decor to your real life

Door #3: Swap head, body, shape, skin, and hair with your avatar

Which door would you choose and why?

• Like 1

Honestly, None of those really do much for me..

I love my RL home and have it decorated the way I want, plus we have all our other buildings.. More would just be too much.

I'm pretty well off with clothes..

My avatar, I can't say I'd want to be that cartoony.. hehehe

• Like 1

I was going to pick #2 because living in a RL skybox and not having to pay rent or mortgage would be great B| 

But then I'd need to be able to fly just to go out or come home. Or my home might get hit by a plane...so not sure...

Probably #1 for a few of the clothes!

Hm ..

#1: my RL wardrobe is a ton better than my SL wardrobe. People actually design clothes for men in RL!
   #2: I'm pretty much a minimalist in RL, I hate clutter. If I had all the stuff I have in SL I'd have to start a junkyard. 
   #3: Instantly growing older .. No thanks. 

1 hour ago, YuriaVodka said:

Which door would you choose and why?

No. 1 would be nice but hardly important. No. 2, not really. I have a lovely home in RL already. No. 3 is tempting but I'm not sure. Would it be possible to get a trial period?

2 hours ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

I want to look happy too.

When I try to look happy for my FB profile pics, people say I look like I'm about to hurt someone .. Though to be fair, doing so might make me happy? 

• Like 1

I’d go with #2 with an asterisk. My house is huge and has a sauna and a dock. I would gladly swap that out for what I have in real life, it would easily be a million dollar + house.

3# would be a contender if I could do it at will. That would be....interesting in many....many ways.

15 minutes ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

It just might! Maybe you should consider getting a whip and finding some one who'd be glad to be your experiment.

Already got one half of that. ^_^

#3 is tempting, but not a compelling option unless I could also roll back my RL age to match my avatar's apparent age without also shortening my lifespan.  It would be just my luck to end up looking like my av and then die of old age within a few years. 

As long as I am adding qualifiers, I'd like to be able to use an AI routine to transition my cartoony SL appearance to something more RL-like ...

791913104_RoligasAI.jpg.646f8b57723bc157359bb0f538b27084.jpg

Probably too much to ask for.  🙁

• Like 2

Oh, I didn't even consider height. People going for door no. 3 would all be giants with difficulties reaching to wipe their posteriors due to their inhumanly short arms, and probably die in an instant due to their thin, long necks breaking for trying to carry the weight of a human head?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I pick 3 since my body is falling apart more then a Yugo!

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Honestly, None of those really do much for me..

I love my RL home and have it decorated the way I want, plus we have all our other buildings.. More would just be too much

What? You don't want to just click and change the colors, etc instantly? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.