You notice people disappearing from your town.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Depends, if she is the sexy looking type i would ask her out for a date, i  am sure we can talk it over but if shes one of those fugly witches on menopause i would just put my earbuds on, get my motorcycle and go for a ride.

tenor.gif?itemid=15249977

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Depends, if she is the sexy looking type i would ask her out for a date, i  am sure we can talk it over but if shes one of those fugly witches on menopause i would just put my earbuds on, get my motorcycle and go for a ride.

/me has a hot flash and sets you ablaze.

• Haha 3

Have a philosophical debate with my bff about the nature of evil, and whether or how much *intent* plays into things.

Oddly enough, that is exactly, truly, what is happening in our email correspondence at the moment (without the witch and pumpkin spells).

Who is determining that she is evil? What if the people turned pumpkins are the evil ones? Are the spells permanent? And besides: Pie. (Fauve stole my answer.)

bringmesomepie dean.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Please Gopi, I'm a devil, not a witch.

Back to your question.

I gut the pumpkins, carve them into  jack-o-lanterns, then roast the seeds and set them on my friends' windowsills.

Why you putting rosted pumpkin seeds on your friends windowsill? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Such a troll, referencing a 24 year old movie, sexism AND ageism in a ‘just for fun’ thread? Shame on you! You do realize that Fairuza is 46, now right? 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.