NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

For the homes in Florida, many will put a cement pad under the house for parking cars and some even enclose it for a full garage:

Related image      b101bda1da1893ff2de37af979154b84.jpg

Had to search for this post LOL, but found it.  Wanted to say thank you for the inspiration.   I made the house on the left. It took for-e-ver (well a long while) but turned out great.  I don't get inspired all that often these days so appreciate it!!!!   

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Rigamarole and SSPE1157 have the first real signs of the stilt homes - some "boardwalks to nowhere". SSPE1157 even has a beach bar, empty but dispensing free cocktails. (Apologies if this has been mentioned in another thread.) 

It could just be a rez zone with no real links to anywhere else. Or maybe there'll be  a channel of water here between this land and the new areas. I'ts a nice find, the bar is really cute both outside and inside.

SSPE1157.thumb.JPG.dc2e5c36d44445c18b3417c92a606155.JPG

3SSPE1157_2.thumb.JPG.8e4b0063d5c1e355b1bc549a7334ef1e.JPG

There's also a lovely little path that goes from here and winds up into the hills to the log cabin area...

SSPE1157_2.JPG.5a72b79b574c940f2ab6d370b840ee31.JPG

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
Added photos
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2020 at 5:06 PM, Chic Aeon said:

Had to search for this post LOL, but found it.  Wanted to say thank you for the inspiration.   I made the house on the left. It took for-e-ver (well a long while) but turned out great.  I don't get inspired all that often these days so appreciate it!!!!   

Wait...if you made this, I would love to see how it came out.

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Wait...if you made this, I would love to see how it came out.

You can see it on my sim at Moon Beach ground level (just fly - not much on the ground level).  It is just out at a venue but not saying which as don't want to advertise. BUT it isn't "at" the venue as too big and it looks better at my place  anyway LOL.   

And it doesn't look just like that as I made it more rustic as most of my things are -- rustic or industrial in nature. Was fun but did take me forever (sometimes that just happens).   Thanks for the comment.  Feel free to wander the sim. Not a private one.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Something that might suit a beachy stilt home...

The Stay At Home Club may be shutting up shop, but it looks like one of their contributors of rotating gifts may be carrying on the tradition with their "Stay At Home Special" - Trompe has just put these chairs and coffee tables (in 3 wood or metal versions) out as freebies. The white and sky blue versions of the chair could blend in well with a beachy color scheme. 3LI for each item.

trompe2.JPG

trompe.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Thank you! I always forget Kazza has such wonderful collections.

I almost missed it! I'd looked at the sale's Flickr album earlier on Saturday and Kazza wasn't shown, decided to take another look to see if I'd changed my mind about anything on offer... and was pleased to see these. I'd been considering a couple of the clocks just last week. I only discovered the Happy Weekend Sale (and Kazza) last month - just shake my head in sorrow thinking about all the great stuff I've missed.

• Like 3

A heads up for some more seating with a beachy/tropical vibe - on sale at Kazza for Happy Weekend for $60L - officially from Saturday at 10am SLT,  but actually available now. I'm assuming it includes everything you see in the picture as they're all linked together on the display.  EDIT: Yes, it does include everything, but the linking is a pain. (I managed to separate out the bamboo tree, but can't isolate its shadow. This will be a learning experience!) 

kazza1.JPG

kazza2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.