NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moles
9 minutes ago, Karly Kiyori said:

Or maybe the Lab could temporarily disable the Abandon Land button on Linden Home parcels?

Nothing to do with me, but I'd have thought that (assuming it's possible) people who want to abandon their Linden Homes in order to buy mainland parcels outside Bellisseria without incurring extra tier charges might take a view on that suggestion.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

If a house is Linden Home, does that mean it's in the queue to be released?

Yes that appears to be correct both from reading here and walking through some Stilt regions. It also appears that two of a particular type are needed to trigger them going onto the website.

3 hours ago, foneco Zuzu said:

perfect spot_009.png

Yes, that's the Holiday Slendy Spirit! It's really not a home til the pic of Slendy Claws is put up!

It's really not a home, til the pic of Slendy Claws is up :)

Our family is so grateful to the hardworking, wonderful Moles & Lindens for bringing us this warm & sunny summer in December prezzie :D

MERRY STILTS & HAPPY NEW YEAR from the hardworking & wonderful Lindens & Moles

Edited by KatHeartsong Kaos
  • Like 12

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure if they had an easy way of blasting the message out that he would.  He noted it in the Bellisseria Citizens group, they sent the info out to all group members, and then Patch noted it a few times in this thread AND in the Official Announcement Thread.

image.png.3bc7c256614b8ce644972b66ab957078.png

To be fair, you have noted yourself several times that not everyone reads the forums. And we all know that not everyone is in that in world group. There is going to be a lot of people who simply have not seen Patch's request, through no fault of their own.

• Like 8

I tried again this morning to no avail. There is no house yet, its only the parcel. When I click the pole for options, I am getting no response at all. When I left click and hold. Still no nada.  I'll try to contact live help today, I like the spot I received, just need the home to go with it. lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Try to reset the script in the housecontroller by floating your mouse pointer over the light on top and holding down the left mouse button for at least 2 seconds before releasing it.   That should fix it.

I tried again this morning to no avail. There is no house yet, its only the parcel. When I click the pole for options, I am getting no response at all. When I left click and hold. Still no nada.  I'll try to contact live help today, I like the spot I received, just need the home to go with it. lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, nFiNueSi said:

Clear your cache, and log back in 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

To be fair, you have noted yourself several times that not everyone reads the forums. And we all know that not everyone is in that in world group. There is going to be a lot of people who simply have not seen Patch's request, through no fault of their own.

This is true. 

Patch has said -- quite a while ago -- that they were working on a way to blast a message to just Premium members and/or Linden Home owners, but I think that project got tossed onto the back burner when everyone was pushing to get the Uplift project finished by year end.

Merry Christmas, StiltHunters! 

I've named this parcel "One Shot", because I got it on the ONE roll I did for a stilt! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Westley/205/108/23

I have NO time, and this place checks a box or two,  so probably will just keep it until they fill in the space between the north and east wings of MargaritaVille.

May the flamingos of Christmas bring you all that your heart desires - health, peace, a new US president ... and, of course, toilet paper.

1651249814_stiltxmas_009.thumb.jpg.562db2e7e9de9ad02f49e50b2e5f5b61.jpg

• Like 20

8 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Happy New Stilt Homes Forum peeps!

Not sure if I'll get the chance to grab one of these for a while but they look nice. I was worried that squeezing the extra plot in would impact on the feeling of space, or reduce the landscaping by too much, but I guess if you are going to do that then this is the theme to do it with. Open water / sand  looks more natural than bare grass.

I hope to try these once the holiday rush is over, have fun!

What I found looking around is that like much of Belli the sims differ greatly in look and style depending on who put them together (this is my assumption - that there are several Moles putting things together as in the past).   So some folks are just naturally better at layout and landscaping and such.   If you have been following Belli since its beginnings you can see these differences pretty clearly.   Not so much I think on the log cabins. 

My friend got a wonderful land spot in a very well designed region, but there are also some areas  that another friend -- trying to decide whether to move from her log cabin -- described as "bleak" and I agreed.   So time and patience and LUCK of course all figures in.  

MEANWHILE to save a post --- I finished laying out the bathroom in the Havana and even with all the molding it is only 6 li using convex hull (and actually I used a "mesh prim" not a regular prim but a regular prim would also be six.  So I can't convince myself it is worth the effort to save most likely four land impact points (this from someone who has been styling houses with only 50 li so 351 is pretty overwhelming as it is).  

BUT I did work out the texture matching to closely get the area over the door to match so I wanted to paste that in here for other would-be builders.   I haven't put the molding texture on yet or made the molding "perfect" but it looks good. 

image.thumb.png.cd0caca6db2693c200db6f79273b5663.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I surprised myself. I thought for sure I wouldn't be happy with a home that didn't sit at least partially over water, but then I absolutely didn't want a house that was fully over water either. Yes, I know, I'm picky. But I think I may have found the perfect stilt for me. This one has wonderful views from every vantage point and sets on the corner of a three parcel block with road on three sides. 

front_001.png.dc2f68b4ade7bd2303722ba4b9a248f6.png

back_001.png.0756286e13e088df579caf338caae44b.png

And a rez zone right in front of my house.

wide_001.png.c8ba0d5f627571d8105fc20dff0c8549.png

Wow! This looks fab! This makes me reconsider whether to roll for some land stilts once everything cools down. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Wow! This looks fab! This makes me reconsider whether to roll for some land stilts once everything cools down. 

The land areas are actually really beautiful. I explored some regions near my home at ground level, cycling rather than flying and they look gorgeous! You can really appreciate the greenery and pops of colour with the plants used.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

I've messaged you in-world.    This is something I would rather investigate sooner rather than later.

It was on my end. I apparently decided to ban myself from my selection of homes. Thank you so much for spending time on this Quartz Mole. You are awesome!! I'm thrilled with my home and received a newbie lesson on how to navigate.  Quartz Mole spent time with me to figure it out and its greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone who tried to assist me in figuring this out too. Now off to decorate!! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Ok. I rolled and got one on water and it is a nice spot. I opted for an on-water plot because I have boats. I will keep it and play with it for awhile. I am wondering if there is a post for the railings or if I am missing it in the content creation pack? If not I will have to make one

my-stilt.png

SO perfect

45 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Ok. I rolled and got one on water and it is a nice spot. I opted for an on-water plot because I have boats. I will keep it and play with it for awhile. I am wondering if there is a post for the railings or if I am missing it in the content creation pack? If not I will have to make one

my-stilt.png

Great spot! No posts for the railings unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am wondering if there is a post for the railings or if I am missing it in the content creation pack? If not I will have to make one

I didn't find one either, so I made one to make do until one is made available. I have set it at the landing at my shop. It's free and no group needed. Just come grab it and use it until the content pack gets updated.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barcola/39/114/25

Edited by Blush Bravin
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 20

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I didn't find one either, so I made one to make do until one is made available. I have set it at the landing at my shop. It's free and no group needed. Just come grab it and use it until the content pack gets updated.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barcola/39/114/25

Make do? Lol! Blush, it is a beautiful post! I don't need a content pack update. Thank you!

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
grammar
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.