You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow. Just... wow. I did not see THAT bit of, let's call real trollery trollery coming. To quote Sylvia, "FFS."

Lock the thread, maybe, but I hope it remains up as a tribute to... stuff.

And she wonders why someone is "abusing" her with ha ha emojis.

Just... wow.

Hey, @FairreLilette, if you want an actual case of trolling to cite, just quote your own comment about raping Beth. That is just classic.

IBTL

Edited by Seicher Rae
to correct the spelling of the troll's name
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

Hey, Fairette, if you want an actual case of trolling to cite, just quote your own comment about raping Beth. That is just classic.

IBTL

Just makes me sad when people  people make comments like this.  Especially from one woman to another.  :( 

• Like 1

Let's see if I can get another one IBTL...

For you see, in a SL blog/forum far far away, many years ago, I had exactly what Fairre state happen to me.

For years I participated in One Billion Rising, because one of my incidents of PTSD is due to a rather horrid DAY involving rape and a few guns when I was in my 20s, and One Billion Rising is about educating and fighting back against such things as rape. My personal troll got a hold of that, and in that blog she mocked everything, my rape, the PTSD. I was called a liar. There were LoLs and ha ha's all over the place, by more than one person.

Reading what you wrote, @FairreLilette, brought that all back. Thank you, you effing troll.

Edited by Seicher Rae
to correct the spelling of the troll's name
  • Sad 8

9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Yes, because rape is clearly on the same level as a smiley emoji. 

Rape is an offense. A criminal one. A very violent criminal offense. It's not something that someone can find offensive. 

And, no, you didn't make your edit before I saw it. And your explanation up there trying to make it my fault that you chose to to use my name is... no, not offensive. It's trashy. It's grotesque. And that's on you. Pedal backwards all you want, everyone here knows you were thinking of me being raped, not some fictitious person. 

On the scale of potentially offensive things, I'd say a smiley face is about a 1, and your allusion to the rape of me, some fictitious Beth, or anyone else, being in any way comparable to that smiley face is a good solid 10. 

Oh brother...drama queening out.

If you heard a girl is raped down the street...one doesn't even need to know the name to find it offensive.  All I'd have to hear is a girl was raped down the street to know I'd find it offensive.  

However, my posts were about harassment and abuse and bullying on the internet wherein a smiley face is stalking me around and posting in my posts and posts above me and below me even if it's posts by other people such as their cat died or their Mom died.  Leaving a smiley face in those situations is very offensive and harassment. 

• Haha 1

I am now so freaking angry that I cannot type straight.

ETA: That sentence right there ^^^ should have been my red flag to stop typing. But such are the ways of PTSD.

Luckily, I've dealt with this particular PTSD for a while and I can generally get it back under control in relatively quick order. A long, hot shower to wash away the stink of FL's comments helped. So I deleted the rest of this particular comment. Normally I let things stand, because... well, I did mean what I said. But right now I choose to walk away from this lousy troll, as I've had to do in the past when she was equally horrid. Cute avatars do not hide ugly people.

Edited by Seicher Rae
under advice from my attorney I'm dialing the rhetoric back a tad, though I meant every effing word
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Let's see if I can get another one IBTL...

For you see, in a SL blog/forum far far away, many years ago, I had exactly what Fairre state happen to me.

For years I participated in One Billion Rising, because one of my incidents of PTSD is due to a rather horrid DAY involving rape and a few guns when I was in my 20s, and One Billion Rising is about educating and fighting back against such things as rape. My personal troll got a hold of that, and in that blog she mocked everything, my rape, the PTSD. I was called a liar. There were LoLs and ha ha's all over the place, by more than one person.

Reading what you wrote, @FairreLilette, brought that all back. Thank you, you effing troll.

The same happened to me Seicher when I was 13.  I'm sorry you think it's trolling but do some of you even stop and read posts before you start spitting out viciously towards others?  Do you?  

It's like when suddenly you are have a been a victim...then you want sympathy...but only for you.  Others, it's been pretty funny to a lot of you and/or nonsense.  But, for yourself...you are the only victims in the world.  You act that way many, many times.  

8 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Oh brother...drama queening out.

If you heard a girl is raped down the street...one doesn't even need to know the name to find it offensive.  All I'd have to hear is a girl was raped down the street to know I'd find it offensive.  

However, my posts were about harassment and abuse and bullying on the internet wherein a smiley face is stalking me around and posting in my posts and posts above me and below me even if it's posts by other people such as their cat died or their Mom died.  Leaving a smiley face in those situations is very offensive and harassment. 

Seriously, what is wrong with you? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

The same happened to me Seicher when I was 13.  I'm sorry you think it's trolling but do some of you even stop and read posts before you start spitting out viciously towards others?  Do you?  

It's like when suddenly you are have a been a victim...then you want sympathy...but only for you.  Others, it's been pretty funny to a lot of you and/or nonsense.  But, for yourself...you are the only victims in the world.  You act that way many, many times.  

I know from other threads you will not back down. You will double down on your stupid, awful, ffs comments.

Don't you EVEN start up with me, you...

ETA: To say to Beth that she's being a DRAMA QUEEN is saying the same thing to me. I swear to god...

Edited by Seicher Rae
under advice from my attorney I'm dialing the rhetoric back a tad, though I meant every effing word
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I apologize to everyone who had to read that post. Something about me seems to invoke certain people imagining me in all sorts of really vile, violent situations.

@Katt Dragoone This is in no way your fault or the fault of this thread you started, so please don’t feel bad!

This is a pattern of going from 0 to 60 by that particular poster.

And she wonders why people just use the smiley emoji instead of trying to converse with her.

Again, I’m truly sorry for any part I played in eliciting that sort of response from someone.

And that’s enough Internet for me for the night.

Goodnight. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Elisaisabel Munro said:

This is MY opinion: You don't miss anything.  I've said publicly that i don't like those heads 'cause they all have the same lips (you can notice that seeing the head from the sides), and those lips are the ducky one.. that i don't like.. and, people use those silly animations (tonge out or bubble gum) that lelutka just copied.

You pay a LOT of money for a head that you can't modify as you want (some sliders don't work). 

I've been banned before, from that voodoosploder.. because i clicked too much.. so I even can't go to some regions for that.  They know my IP and banned all my avies. 

fck them.

That head is kind of ugly... You are better off!

What's a voodoosploder?

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

I apologize to everyone who had to read that post. Something about me seems to invoke certain people imagining me in all sorts of really vile, violent situations.

@Katt Dragoone This is in no way your fault or the fault of this thread you started, so please don’t feel bad!

This is a pattern of going from 0 to 60 by that particular poster.

And she wonders why people just use the smiley emoji instead of trying to converse with her.

Again, I’m truly sorry for any part I played in eliciting that sort of response from someone.

And that’s enough Internet for me for the night.

Goodnight. 

You did NOTHING to elicit that response. That is totally on Fairre. 100% So is her doubling down.

As to @Katt Dragoone what Beth just said. It isn't unusual for a thread to derail once the prime topic is done, and it appeared the main topic about the Catwa stuff was done. That has nothing to do with you or your thread. It is just this Forum and alwyas has been and probably always will be.

Yeah, time to walk away and shower off (which I am literally going to do). I know I'll be too wound up to sleep tonight. PTSD does that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Seriously, what is wrong with you? 

Do you all even read what you write in these threads or what others write?  It's like as long as it's someone else, it's a 1 or there is something wrong with them for being bullied....oh, it's an over-reaction or they are called stupid.

But, when, it's about them being a victim, they are the only victim and everyone else can go to hell is their attitude when posters on here bring forth a problem.

And, that's what's wrong with me because it happens too many times on this forum.  

Even being rude in comments on this forum is okay as long as they say so. 

@Beth MacbainDo you even know that being bullied is a type of emotional rape?   Do you?  Or is that because you get to pick and choose what is offensive and what is not in a world according to Beth, I'd gather.  

So, no...we don't choose to be offended, only in the world according to Beth McBain.   Oh, but because someone else is bullied and it's emotional rape...it's their problem...something is wrong with them, according to Beth McBain.  And I've seen the same from a lot of posters on here.  No...just no...nothing is wrong with other people who are bullied and being bullied is offensive.  It's time somebody stood up to this bullying that goes on here because it's wrong.  

Because this below is just plain and simple bullying, imo.  If you don't think so...then I have nothing to persude you to please not continue in your behavior any further.   But, some people's behavior towards others needs to change and it was time somebody dished it back to you.  I can plainly see you can dish it but you cannot take it.  

Screenshot (78).png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Cute song, but it gives Anne Boleyn short shrift for her own acumen at politics and her own humanist influence on a Protestant England. Most accounts do, though. Between Sanders and Chapuys being the TMZ of their time, the gossip is too good to pass up for the truth. 

I've not seen the show and don't intend to, and I don't even like this song very much. I loathe most modern depictions of her. But it just seemed fitting for the subject at hand.

ETA: Oh my. I went through my notifications and made this response before I looked through the thread to see where else it had gone in the meantime. Sorry. 

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FairreLilette said:

Do you all even read what you write in these threads or what others write?  It's like as long as it's someone else, it's a 1 or there is something wrong with them for being bullied....oh, it's an over-reaction or they are called stupid.

But, when, it's about them being a victim, they are the only victim and everyone else can go to hell is their attitude when posters on here bring forth a problem.

And, that's what's wrong with me because it happens too many times on this forum.  

Even being rude in comments on this forum is okay as long as they say so. 

@Beth MacbainDo you even know that being bullied is a type of emotional rape?   Do you?  Or is that because you get to pick and choose what is offensive and what is not in a world according to Beth, I'd gather.  

So, no...we don't choose to be offended, only in the world according to Beth McBain.   Oh, but because someone else is bullied and it's emotional rape...it's their problem...something is wrong with them, according to Beth McBain.  And I've seen the same from a lot of posters on here.  No...just no...nothing is wrong with other people who are bullied and being bullied is offensive.  It's time somebody stood up to this bullying that goes on here because it's wrong.  

Because this below is just plain and simple bullying, imo.  If you don't think so...then I have nothing to persude you to please not continue in your behavior any further.   But, some people's behavior towards others needs to change and it was time somebody dished it back to you.  I can plainly see you can dish it but you cannot take it.  

Screenshot (78).png

Quoting this ugliness before the poster goes back and edits yet again. And yes, it's been reported.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I came back to clean up a post that I wrote while in boiling PTSD reaction. All better now. But jeebus, she's not just doubling down, have you seen where she is just adding and adding to one comment, over and over? Wow. That's some crazy sheet there. Like somehow keep adding to it makes it better, like her point will suddenly become clear to all, like... 

Uh, no. Likening having emoji reactions on your  posts isn't a good analogy to calling out a specific person to be raped and laughed at to make a point. Sad that she doesn't get that, but she's been that way before. She'll keep at it until the thread is closed, sure that if she adds just one more example of awful the world will be on her side and she'll win the internet.

ETA: Thank you Sylvia for the text quote. I wanted to but just... didn't. Because: reasons.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.