You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see there's a limited offer on a Catwa head and I'm trying to get in the sim and the Catwa friends group and it says I'm banned. Can I assume it's a bug, sim is now too full or I piss someone off? lol. I messaged her but she was offline. Skell you there?  😂 Help please. You're my only hope 🙁

um.png

catwaaa.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IvyLarae said:

I'm confused though, if you know the guys full name why not contact him inworld about it instead of making a public thread?

I thought MAYBE I wasn't the only one and wanted to see if it was just a bug others had too.

Ya know, second life being second life lol. Thinking it's not tho 🙁

Edited by Katt Dragoone
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Katt Dragoone said:

I thought MAYBE I wasn't the only one and wanted to see if it was just a bug others had too.

If you're getting alert that you've been banned, then odds are you done something to get banned, whether it be recently or a long time ago. Must've been big if it got you banned from both the group AND the store

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Katt Dragoone said:

All I can think of was the whole DCMA with Genus and I mentioned how Catwa had done similar with another head brand. Other than that, idk.

I guess that was enough to do it 😐

Don’t feel bad.  I earned a banning & then the store owner went on to tell her shops group chat that I was a scammer because I IMd her to let her know her midnight mania board was broken.    To this day I can’t get on any region she has a shop on, even tho it’s someone else’s shop I want to go to.  (As if I’d give them a penny after the asshattery she pulled in her group chat)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I just tried to tp to the region but got the message that it was full.  On the map, though, there are no avatars showing.

I tried too and got stuck in a teleport and then this. I see 44 avi's on the map.  Might just be busy

a5a426d80be77962e6fe2d47d0baaa82.png

19a4dbc2b998b9dd46e57cc5da47eece.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Katt Dragoone said:

Messaged both. Crossing my fingers. ☹️

Don't feel too bad. Move on and give your money to someone that actually wants the business. 

I was blocked by a creator for forwarding her own spam back to her. She didn't realize she was unblocking me every time she spammed me. It was glorious. 

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, Paul Hexem said:

Don't feel too bad. Move on and give your money to someone that actually wants the business. 

I was blocked by a creator for forwarding her own spam back to her. She didn't realize she was unblocking me every time she spammed me. It was glorious. 

Teach me, you beautiful person, you.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Catwa & LAQ are two brands i no longer consider when shopping myself. you might not be missing as much as it seems but its it's understandable to be hurt if they did ban you .🎭

As a lifelong Laq user; what have they done? Out of the loop on this one.

• Like 2

I tried to teleport immediately upon receiving notice but I got "the sim is too full" also.  I was ready to go for the free head from Catwa even before looking at the picture.  Interestingly enough though, is this free head from Catwa is considered "unisex".  I thought that was interesting.  But, I cannot get in either.

Plus, I just purchased Catya a little over two weeks ago and it is difficult enough making a shape for her as well as learning BOM now...so I'll let you all fight it out and I will pass on the free head because I'm not even done making my shape for Catya yet.  

I don't understand why you would be banned though.  

Edited by FairreLilette

@Katt DragooneIt is really poor form, in my opinion, and possibly the moderators, to get into this detail of naming and shaming. We do not need to see your note cards and IMs to anyone specific. @Skell Dagger isn't a friend of mine, and I don't own a Catwa head, but I have read his posts and he's exceedingly patient with his help. There was also a post elsewhere about there being 500 notecards (literally) within something like a half hour break. If you were looking for help or sympathy, I think you just blew it.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

@Katt DragooneIt is really poor form, in my opinion, and possibly the moderators, to get into this detail of naming and shaming. We do not need to see your note cards and IMs to anyone specific. @Skell Dagger isn't a friend of mine, and I don't own a Catwa head, but I have read his posts and he's exceedingly patient with his help. There was also a post elsewhere about there being 500 notecards (literally) within something like a half hour break. If you were looking for help or sympathy, I think you just blew it.

Skell is amazing I have no doubt about that. It was just proof but if it's so bothersome I'll simply remove the SS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Katt Dragoone said:

I don't either lol. The more the days pass tho, the more people I hear about going thru the same exact thing. 

This may sound stupid but the only thing I can think of is it's just so overloaded no one can get in...so maybe they are having to ban a bit of the group at a time to let people in.

It's just madness right now even trying to get in there.  It's a unisex head too.  

But, what I'm suggesting does sound stupid...but that doesn't mean it's not a possibility they might be trying in order to let some people in although what I am suggesting is FairreLilette hypothetical idea that does not exist from Catwa itself.  It's just a possibility I'm thinking could happen maybe?  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.