You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Was away for a few days. And I still don't know what happened with Catwa. Did they offer a free head too, and somehow it backfired!? Honestly, I don't really need to know any more: the drama is getting a bit too much. :) I'll log in with a Catwa-wearing avi, and if I still have my head, I will simply call it the day. Thx, all. 👍

Nothing has happened with Catwa other than there is a free head available. I popped over and picked one up this morning. 

Other than that, the OP was banned by Catwa for some reason. 

There, you are all up to speed now. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The thread was taken down at my request. 

Rolls eyes.  Sorry, but I don't believe you but it's neither here nor there when reading what you wrote to Katt below. 

It was because of the Genus DMCA thread that you wrote the below and you know it, because there was naming and shaming in that thread to which Katt apologized as she states above.  And, so I quote Sylvia below...why because she likes hurling stupid uncalled for remarks at people that are rude or because she cannot remember what she wrote 3 seconds ago?

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It seems pretty obvious that you were banned and it's not an SL glitch. The forums is not the place to address it, though, unless your real goal is to take a swing at Catwa for banning you. 

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Rolls eyes.  Sorry, but I don't believe you but it's neither here nor there when reading what you wrote to Katt below. 

It was because of the Genus DMCA thread that you wrote the below and you know it, because there was naming and shaming in that thread to which Katt apologized as she states above.  And, so I quote Sylvia below...why because she likes hurling stupid uncalled for remarks at people that are rude or because she cannot remember what she wrote 3 seconds ago?

Wut?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Phrase of the day: pots and kettles | Lexical Lab

Not exactly, she said the DMCA thread was fine until "me" and that is far from the truth and is not the case.  There was naming and shaming in that thread of a creator and that's why Sylvia's DMCA thread was taken down.  And, so I've had my say back to her for blaming me.    

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

kGpRV5p.jpg

Not sure we should let it go Wulfie...because look at this post below.  Who is going to stop the trolls from doing this below because the below is also very true, and then the trolls will come here again and laugh at this post plus other posters posts and it really needs to end.  If they can dish, they need to be able to start taking it.  What anonymousrailwaybingo wrote is very true.  And, also they come in their army of alts to laugh at random posts of people on this board and this problem really needs to be addressed.  

anonymousrailwaybingo wrote:

This forum is way too troll-friendly anyways. I don't understand the point why a blocked person is still allowed to react with emojis. A blocked troll should be blocked totally so she/he isn't able to read or enter your threads/posts at all (and vica versa).

You can see here that the trolls keep coming and keep brainlessly "laughing" at almost every decent post. And it is the same blocked trolls every time.

If you want to trace a troll, just follow the "haha"-emoji on this thread.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 4

One thing to consider is that these top of the food chain brands make thousands of real dollars weekly. people often make sure 'loyal customers ' help keep dissention low.

I would just bible thump my experience for the next few yrs in the game to everyone i meet regarding any shady store😛

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Not sure we should let it go Wulfie...because look at this post below.  Who is going to stop the trolls from doing this below because the below is also very true, and then the trolls will come here again and laugh at this post plus other posters posts and it really needs to end.  If they can dish, they need to be able to start taking it.  What anonymousrailwaybingo wrote is very true.  And, also they come in their army of alts to laugh at random posts of people on this board and this problem really needs to be addressed.  

anonymousrailwaybingo wrote:

This forum is way too troll-friendly anyways. I don't understand the point why a blocked person is still allowed to react with emojis. A blocked troll should be blocked totally so she/he isn't able to read or enter your threads/posts at all (and vica versa).

You can see here that the trolls keep coming and keep brainlessly "laughing" at almost every decent post. And it is the same blocked trolls every time.

If you want to trace a troll, just follow the "haha"-emoji on this thread.

Bless your heart, sometimes people laugh just because things are funny. Don't make it more complicated than that. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Bless your heart, sometimes people laugh just because things are funny. Don't make it more complicated than that. ;) 

Well, no...it's serious...it needs to be reported because there are constructive things that can come out of a thread no matter how dysfunctional this forum may appear at times...and also this forum is needed because it is network....one idea brings another idea...and so and so on...I think this response emoji thing is simply not working as it was intended and benefits no one and especially not Second Life where the idea should be debated not the person.  For instance posts that start out like this..."I guess you never passed 2nd grade" or some such nonsense.  It happens here everyday.  It is not difficult to debate the topic at hand without blaming others or adding put down words into the post.  

12 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

One thing to consider is that these top of the food chain brands make thousands of real dollars weekly. people often make sure 'loyal customers ' help keep dissention low.

I would just bible thump my experience for the next few yrs in the game to everyone i meet regarding any shady store😛

What's your dog in this hunt, though? Remind me?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Someone who disagrees with someone else is not a troll.

Someone that points out that person A is doing exactly what they are accusing person B of doing is not troll.

Well, sorry....but excuse me...I thought I'd dish it back for once to see how they take it or like it.  And, I am sick of repeating myself in this thread.  

And, people who leave haha emojis to things that have nothing funny in them is trolling.   It is and I'm not the only one who has seen it.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Well, no...it's serious...it needs to be reported because there are constructive things that can come out of a thread no matter how dysfunctional this forum may appear at times...and also this forum is needed because it is network....one idea brings another idea...and so and so on...I think this response emoji thing is simply not working as it was intended and benefits no one and especially not Second Life where the idea should be debated not the person.  For instance posts that start out like this..."I guess you never passed 2nd grade" or some such nonsense.  It happens here everyday.  It is not difficult to debate the topic at hand without blaming others or adding put down words into the post.  

I invite you to set an example going forward, then, since you have used "put down words" directed toward me repeatedly in this thread. Your point won't be taken seriously when you are acting in a hypocritical fashion. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I invite you to set an example going forward, then, since you have used "put down words" directed toward me repeatedly in this thread. Your point won't be taken seriously when you are acting in a hypocritical fashion. 

Well, you dished it first...and I thought it was way out of line.  Don't dish it, if you can't take it.  

• Haha 3

About the Unisex part:

It is a setting in the HUD where you can turn the neck fit from female to male. You can wear it with male bodies. The skins included is all female, so you must do some skin shopping. I have just tried to edit it a bit towards male. The animations is female too.

It can work with the right skin. I tried a male skin demo and some BoM skins and.... I was distracted and didn't do much more with it. A beard can make it more macho. When you turn on male fit, the neck is fanned out to fit with the male bodies, so it is one part under the chin where it looked a bit strange. The big "Bambi" eyes became much more masculine when they were sized down, narrowed and eye corners tweaked. Same with the lips.

I am not going to throw money on it now to make a male look, it is sales every week, so I am waiting to see if something turns up.

• Like 3

This is MY opinion: You don't miss anything.  I've said publicly that i don't like those heads 'cause they all have the same lips (you can notice that seeing the head from the sides), and those lips are the ducky one.. that i don't like.. and, people use those silly animations (tonge out or bubble gum) that lelutka just copied.

You pay a LOT of money for a head that you can't modify as you want (some sliders don't work). 

I've been banned before, from that voodoosploder.. because i clicked too much.. so I even can't go to some regions for that.  They know my IP and banned all my avies. 

fck them.

That head is kind of ugly... You are better off!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Katt Dragoone said:

I think we all learned something in here. Never ever ask anything in forums. Log out and never return!

It feels that way Katt sometimes...it is 50% functional and 50% dysfunctional for the forums, imo.  Inworld we all get along about 99.999% of the time...at least that's what I've experienced.   Why the forum is so dysfunctional with not so kind words...I don't know.  It just is that way.  Yet you know inworld, it's different.  Me too.  

I suggested to Katt to let CATWA know she made a mistake.  We all make mistakes.  And, I'm going to leave it at that.

I like the 1 linden head mentioned in a post by poster in this thread and there is a picture too.

But, sad, just sad about the forums sometimes too.  I think we all need to be able to block REACTED if we so choose because it's frankly not working to anyone's benefit except perhaps a troll maybe.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

ohgod ohgod ohgod. I love this. Never saw it before. Bril! <---me speaking Brit. (Is it bril or brill?) Also, this makes one think. I'd say the age of the present day actress is similar to Anne's, and Anne was a product of her times, as are the words of the actress. Makes you a little more sympathetic to just how crazy things must have been...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:
25 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, you dished it first...and I thought it was way out of line.  Don't dish it, if you can't take it.  

Regardless of how either of you think this got started, coming back with an excuse of "you dished it first" is just plain childish.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.