My Addictions

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9_9Family responsibilities mean no in-world access for me every Wednesday & Tursday. But whenever I can I'm on my phone, either checking my flickr feed, checking the forums, or scrolling MP. 

This morning at 7.00 I was awake and spent an hour in bed on MP, buying more than I should. It's such fun I can't imagine being without this obsession.

After lunch I might just look for a few more must haves......

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, carolinestravels said:

Yes, very good fun, a real turn on and pays the bills and for my MP shopping.

I also write about it on my blog(s), which actually does make me money via adverts (more than the actual sex work).

Mm, if I get my alts on the job I could be a millionaire........😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hand and Foot.  Formerly Skippo.  Funky Monkey was in there for a while as well.  I only log in for about 1-2 hours in the morning before work, and 2-3 hours at night after work...

OMFG did I really just say I ONLY log in for 2-5 hours PER DAY?  PLUS the time I waste on here?

I really need to get a life.

Anyway, mornings is 1-2 games of Hand and Foot with my girl, evenings depends on how she is feeling and how distracted I am.  Normally, we hang out in the Gor sim we're "citizens" of (Gor is rapidly losing it's limited appeal, TBH) for a couple hours, but almost always end the night with a game of Hand and Foot.

BTW - is it weird that we sleep with our skype cams on facing each other in bed all night?  I mentioned that to an RL friend and you'd think I had said I had an unnatural attraction to livestock.

• Like 4

I still remember the addiction of that first year or so in SL, when everything was new and amazing and I could not wait to log in.  My husband worked a weird shift back then and was gone in the evenings, and we didn’t have a small human to take care of yet, so I could devote hours and hours to SL. The good old days! Those days are long gone.

As far as current addictions, I have so many hairs that it’s ridiculous. I’m pretty sure I have Doux’s entire store in my inventory. Also poses. And lots and lots of clothes. Mesh heads, too!

• Like 5

Sales - if it is on sale, then I must have it.  Though I am getting better about that these days, as I've been focusing more on a bit of building which decreases my shopping time.   

I used to have an obsession with hunts, even though the majority of prizes were pretty blah.  I've reduced that a ton over the last year.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, rasterscan said:

At its peak, what was Gor ?

I can't comment, because for 12 years I've avoided it like I avoid herpes.  If you're active enough, you'll stumble across it eventually, but one does not normally seek it out if one is wise.

There are a SURPRISING number of Gor places and, given the traffic on a lot of them, I don't know how they pay for themselves.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.