My Addictions

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My addiction has become taking photos and frequenting all the fashion events 😎

In former times, i was addicted to building, landscaping, decorating and roleplaying. Roleplay kept me interested at SL for nearly 10 years. I just gave up yesterday. I just don't want anymore, except maybe sometimes with someone fitting or if i find a group of D&D player in here. 

My inventory is a mess and i hope i can sort it out one day ... when i am not just too lazy.

Edited by Conall DeCuir
  • Like 2

Because I'm OCD and new here, my inventory is quite good. Maybe 85% organised, but 100% is unattainable anyway.

I keep my saved outfits and slider numbers on a word file, so for me, Plus alts,  that's a big document, but it makes flipping outfits much easier.

My outfits list is number, type, ao, hair, clothing, shoes. I use coloured font and highlighting to show garment colour.

Simples....... y'know ❤️9_9

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Because I'm OCD and new here, my inventory is quite good. Maybe 85% organised, but 100% is unattainable anyway.

I keep my saved outfits and slider numbers on a word file, so for me, Plus alts,  that's a big document, but it makes flipping outfits much easier.

My outfits list is number, type, ao, hair, clothing, shoes. I use coloured font and highlighting to show garment colour.

Simples....... y'know ❤️9_9

How I wish I had been so organised. I always start organising my inventory with such good intentions, then I see something shiny within and I go off playing with something old (zombies, mud wrestling pool, buildings from rezzboxes - I'm a retro gal!).

My obsession has always been keeping diaries/chat logs/photos, and the early ones that I even printed off need (NEED!) to be converted/typed/screenshot and saved to usb/disk - not cloud because I can't get my head round that yet (I'm a retro gal!). 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.