What are you watching today?

2 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Hellblade II (well it's actually more playing then watching, a great game!)

I had no idea Hellblade II was coming out this month.

Funny enough, I was JUST talking with a friend about Heilung (and other bands) a few hours ago, too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I had no idea Hellblade II was coming out this month.

Funny enough, I was JUST talking with a friend about Heilung (and other bands) a few hours ago, too.

So in love with Heilung! And I think Hellblade II will come out the end of the month. I had a preview trough a friend of mine who is a professional gamer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, archangel969 said:

So in love with Heilung! And I think Hellblade II will come out the end of the month. I had a preview trough a friend of mine who is a professional gamer.

Heilung is definitely one of those bands you'd love to see live, you know? Their music is an entire experience!

Professional gamer...as in streamer? None of the gaming streamers I follow even mentioned the game yet, so I'm assuming your friend might be more "in" than they are. That's pretty awesome!

Oh, lemme throw a video out there to stay on topic. Watching Jarl do his thing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Before we get more diverted with off-topic games and music videos, I'll post a trailer to what I'm watching.  I watched 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' recently and am now on 'Smiley's People'.  These are the old BBC videos (in both senses of old BBC).  I'm so enjoying the first-class acting. writing, and directing.  Couldn't find a Beeb trailer but this one is good.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added text.
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Just watched Baby Reindeer.

So many important topics were addressed by it with a really high level of accuracy. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's a cold hard glimpse into a type of situation that often gets swept under the rug and misunderstood, or made fun of. It's also very well-made and entertaining. Gripping from start to finish. Relatable to those who have been in similar situations.

I'm glad this series exists. I recommend it.

Edited by Clem Marques
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

While taking lectures on art and cultural history, I came across Louis Fuller (1862-1928). She was an American-French dancer. She is considered a pioneer of modern dance and theatre lighting. She acquired a number of patents on the use of chemicals in lighting. I try to find some film material of her but recordings of her are unfortunately rare.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 9:31 PM, Sammy Huntsman said:

I will be watching the New Fallout Series Soon!! 

This series was a lot of fun, I made sure to play a bit of fallout before watching any of it, mostly because it was for sale on steam 🤣 Now I wish I purchased fallout 3, as well as New Vegas, and 76.  As a noob to the game series, it was a bit easier to keep up with the story, and because I was not an enthusiast it did not leave me feeling disappointed.  I swear though, I almost have 100 hours already in with fallout 4, it has consumed me.  

And now I am finding myself saying Okie dokie a lot.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Istelathis said:

This series was a lot of fun, I made sure to play a bit of fallout before watching any of it, mostly because it was for sale on steam 🤣 Now I wish I purchased fallout 3, as well as New Vegas, and 76.  As a noob to the game series, it was a bit easier to keep up with the story, and because I was not an enthusiast it did not leave me feeling disappointed.  I swear though, I almost have 100 hours already in with fallout 4, it has consumed me.  

And now I am finding myself saying Okie dokie a lot.

It was a lot of fun, I loved how there was action out of the gate. And I own all the games, I got into it back in 2010. The games I mean, I started out with Fallout NV tbh. 

• Like 1

I've been trying to watch this since last Friday night..

Really I've been putting it on and laying down to go to bed and falling asleep to it for the whole week.. It's just so relaxing that I've slept really well this week.. But I do love watching this movie and have seen it a couple of times before, years ago..

I'll probably watch it tonight and make sure not to fall asleep and watching it in it's entirety.

It's a really good movie..

The Last Emperor.

I've seen this one before, but just had to watch it again as it popped back up on my youtube..

These guys get way too close to this tornado.. It looks so uncanny valley sometimes with the way the dust it's picking up is spinning on the ground around it..