What are you watching today?

55 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

😂 the images

The video... I got as far as 5:07 before calling bs. Do I get a cookie? 🤭

I was about to post something else instead, in case I upset anyone, but you beat me to it.  Cookie?  Well, I have some Lebkuchen not yet eaten from Christmas, or gingerbread men, or .. well the rest is cake or chocolate.

This is the substitute video.  I don't believe the dead come back to haunt us but I don't mind ghost stories, and I very much like time travel stories.  This is both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I was about to post something else instead, in case I upset anyone, but you beat me to it.  Cookie?  Well, I have some Lebkuchen not yet eaten from Christmas, or gingerbread men, or .. well the rest is cake or chocolate.

This is the substitute video.  I don't believe the dead come back to haunt us but I don't mind ghost stories, and I very much like time travel stories.  This is both.

I'll have to watch that this weekend. Sounds like something I'd like. I love Maggie Smith. First thing I saw her in was The Secret Garden, that I remember. I've probably seen things from her younger days and don't realize it. lol

Oh and...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4-23hLSrJ0yxTdFlQXy7

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I also love a good ghost story, and generally love anything with Maggie Smith or Timothy Spall or Pauline Collins in it. 

Then I went to watch (again) an old favourite, again ghosts and time travel, 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I also love a good ghost story, and generally love anything with Maggie Smith or Timothy Spall or Pauline Collins in it. 

Then I went to watch (again) an old favourite, again ghosts and time travel, 

Thank you for that; I've just finished watching it. :)  But what next?  I'm about to rent 'Tolkien' since I haven't yet seen it, and then probably revisit 'The Hobbit'. 

• Like 1

I was watching a movie trailer I made and it got more views than one of the movies it showed which is not a good sign for a machinima maker! I've been wondering if I should just make trailers as they are more popular than actual movies. I don't know what is going on. My current theories are #1. People watch trailer and think ok this stuff sucks. #2. People have a limited amount of time and are only willing to watch a 48 second video. #3 YouTube view numbers are not accurate. Oh I wonder if somebody watches the video on a forum does it count as a view on YouTube? Prolly not but then I have no idea how things work. The only reason I made a trailer was Google Ads would not run ads for any of my videos as they broke some rules so I was testing some things.  I didn't expect to get any views on it.

We just finished Episode 7 and can't wait for Episode 8 to come out.. This is such a great series :x

Season 2 of REACHER is delivering  more than expected..

I really love when he shows just how strong he really is, like moving objects with his legs.. One example is the airbag scene in the trailer.. Things you couldn't get from a Tom Cruise REACHER, Alan Ritchson brings to the role and then some as a more authentic REACHER..

Ok ya, He's really freaking hawt too.. hehehe :x

I just hope they keep the seasons coming.. The ratings this season it's getting, it's a really good chance we'll get a season 3. :D

• Like 1

Great interview! All about game design, fast cars and having crazy dreams from hours of playing Quake, DOOM etc... I used to have a few of those dreams!

I recently reinstalled the Quake games back on my PC, but mostly to play with the mods, not the vanilla games. Same for DOOM... my favorite mods right now are Bikini Bottom Massacre (Spongebob based from Squidward's POV) and the Robocop one, both for DOOM II.

• 2 weeks later...

We're gonna watch this tonight.. The origin story of Willie Wonka.. Although it would be nice if they  eventually went even further back and  came out with a version  before this, showing  the prior years.. That would be interesting too..

I had been watching it as I would lay down at night just to get a bit of a taste of it and it looks really good..

It has a feel good, relax and become lost in, that the whole family can enjoy..

It doesn't feel tainted at all with outside agenda influencing and just made to be entertaining.. Pretty much a breath of fresh air  compared to a lot of the movies that have been coming out these days..

I like that it's partly a musical as well.. :)

1 hour ago, Modulated said:

Been rediscovering The Sopranos on Max , since I didn't really watch it when it aired. Life was different then and I was less of a home body lol. Great show tho!

That's a really great series for sure.. It just keeps getting better.. I remember  being addicted to watching it, but having to wait each week for the next episode..

Now you can probably binge watch it.. :)

• Like 1