What are you watching today?

37 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's a really great series for sure.. It just keeps getting better.. I rememberΒ  being addicted to watching it, but having to wait each week for the next episode..

Now you can probably binge watch it.. :)

Yeah I love binging, that's the thing with Max tho, they still do it like the old days. Unlike Netflix which just drops the whole thing at once so you can watch as much or little as you want, they still do the new episode every week thing on their newer shows. Kind of annoying.

• Like 1

Β  Β I just can't get enough of this. Feels like The Hitcher would give the cockney hobbit a big thumbs up, too!maxresdefault.jpg

They are making a new Road House which looks reallyΒ  good, but they are also making another Back to the Future which doesn't look so good..

They are also making another Twister, only this time calling it Twisters.Β  I don't know about that one..

ButΒ  from the looks of this one and how the whole seriesΒ  just gets better with each movie..

This looks like one of the betterΒ  reboots or remakes or whatever it is..

We'll be adding this one to the rest of the ones we have already in the series..

I really love how they have built it up slow over time seeing them evolve and the humans devolve.. And all without time travel so far.. hehehe Which I hear happens if they stick to the originals..

Hopefully they do it smart andΒ  not over due it likeΒ  how it's been over done in so many other series..

Either way when it's all said and done, this seriesΒ  is going to be a good lay around and watch all day on the couch kind of series..

Β 

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Funny... IRL I hardly wear metal band shirts anymore...Β 

From one of the better YouTube guitar gear heads, with plenty of album and tour credits to boot. (Check out the frameshift albums, I think you can find them in YT.)
Β 

Β 

We watched this last night.. I have to say, I was speechless after it was over and just had to right away find a documentary of it.

The reason for that was, because I know how Hollywood can be, where they will either try to cram things together or exaggerate things..

Both the movie and the documentary had me in tears.. Hollywood didn't blow things up and exaggerate.. Maybe a little cramming to try to get as much in as they could.. But the documentary, especially this one part about this thing that Kevin does in the gun store just, I couldn't stop the tears..

Hollywood could have easily made a longer movie and I would have still sat there and watched it.. Maybe Kevin had some say in what could be and not be..

Either way , both the movie and the documentary were very moving.. So I'm gonna link the trailer for the move and the documentary.

It's the story about the famous wrestling family from the 1980's, The Von Erich's

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Another great story from the Soft White Underbelly channel. I am hooked on the many different people from all walks who land on this channel. It's good story telling.Β  This person Cosmo discusses the rise and fall of addiction and sobriety and how they got to where they are.

Β 

• Like 2

Cable public access tv style, straight up heavy metal tuneage, plenty of band banter and umm... ya, some scantily clad ladies *shrug* but anyway, love it!Β 
Β 

Chug some beers and enjoy!
Β 

Β