What are you watching today?

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'll be watching these on the Beeb (the link is to last year's broadcast of the Carols but I'll be watching it live).

I am genuinely looking forward to our King's first Christmas speech, undoubtedly more than he is! And probably Call the Midwife, especially as I no longer know who most of the acts are that are likely to be on the Top of the Pops Christmas Special!

• Like 2

On 12/24/2022 at 12:28 PM, Marigold Devin said:

I am genuinely looking forward to our King's first Christmas speech, undoubtedly more than he is! And probably Call the Midwife, especially as I no longer know who most of the acts are that are likely to be on the Top of the Pops Christmas Special!

He better have said "Happy Christmas" like his mum!

So far I've watched the morning service from Barvas Free Church on the Isle of Lewis, then some of the New Year's Day Concert from Vienna (neither of which places I was actually at, alas).  Later I'll catch up with the Musikverein (and isn't Franz Welser-Möst charming?).  I'm considering seeing Terry Wogan in a 1979 edition of the old series 'Come Dancing' with its beautiful dresses, and possibly some more of 'Marie Antoinette', largely for the same reason.  With chocolate ice-cream.  Clap along.  Prosit Neujahr! 

Since the Friday before Christmas, I've been watching Star Trek series.  Ran through most of the episodes from the original Star Trek series then moved on to Star Trek TNG.  At moment I'm in the sixth season. Just saw the one where several of them became kids. 

As is tradition, on Christmas, I watched two of my favorite Christmas films: Die Hard & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Oh, and on Christmas day I saw Puss 'n Boots: The Last Wish. I liked it.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2022 at 7:49 AM, SorachaNicEoghain said:

Oh my GOD!!

This is one of the reasons we have big dogs outside the house.. Bears, Mountain Lions, raccoons, Fox, People or really anything thinks about coming in our yard uninvited..

She was all Mamma Bear instinct there.. She even almost threw it, but caught someone in the corner of her eye and waited until everyone was safe.. She even grabbed it in the only place you can really grab them without getting bit herself..

I hate to say it, but I know I would have shot it the moment I threw it out there, Rabid or not.. That's not saying I would do something like that when things were calm  or anything.. But in the heat of the moment and a threat gets around my babies, it's one gear only..

I know the whole attack was terrible, But it is good to see a good mamma showing what Mamma bear really means.. Women get called weak and scared all the time.. Mess with them kids and see what happens.

• Like 1

I came across this really funny show last night from like the 60's or 70.. It's funny because of the terrible things that would never fly and everyone would pick apart.. Like a reporter showing their ID and getting  first crack at  looking at murder scene.. just all the trampling and sillyness was so funny.. 

This is really the only clip I could find without linking a whole episode..

I was just cracking up on how much power  a reporter had and just how, I don't know , it was just fun to watch in a funny bad B movie kind of way .. hehehehe

54 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I have to hunt this movie down and watch it.. These clips from this movie showed up on my youtube and he has me in tears laughing so hard..

This guy is so hilarious..

Pink Panther movies all hilarious You should also look for The Party.

Edited by Sasy Scarborough
  • Thanks 1