What are you watching today?

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've always enjoyed this guys channel and videos..

It's been a while since I watched his videos, so thanks for that, but I'm amazed at what people must be watching if they think this.  I can't see a bot coming up with convincing versions of the kind of thing I watched today. 

My uncle is getting ready to start some hives this year, so that's going to be interesting once they get going..

Anytime I cross anything with bee's, I just have to watch it.. It always grounds me  to where I think to myself, There are first world problems, then are are actual real world problems.

Like this one.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

I'm watching British films of the 1950s, and especially enjoyed playing 'spot the location' in this B-movie thriller (not very Noir), stopping to check with Google maps and old London street lists.  There are still some places visible, mostly around Kensington, St. Paul's, and London Bridge.  There's a very tired George Raft, an unconvincing love match with a pretty Sally Gray, and schoolboy spy/detective tricks.  Really, the sights are the attraction, even the bombed-out buildings.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery