What are you watching today?

A lot of people here in the UK grumble about having to pay a licence fee, which covers just the BBC. I virtually live in BBC iPlayer. Brand new is this, Def Leppard in BBC Radio 2's Piano Room.  (Sorry to the folks outside of the UK who are unable to get this.)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0fhknk6/radio-2s-piano-room-def-leppard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WereBeast Alpha said:

I'm trying to get to the present-day Criminal minds episodes so far I am on season 11 episode 5. I am kind of disappointed that Hotch leaves and so does Derek Morgan. 

Don't they all come back, either super old, to be prosecuted as murderers, and/or to be murderer?

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Prosecuted not persecuted

On 5/22/2023 at 4:49 AM, WereBeast Alpha said:

I'm trying to get to the present-day Criminal minds episodes so far I am on season 11 episode 5. I am kind of disappointed that Hotch leaves and so does Derek Morgan. 

I'm on ep 3 or 4 I think.  I kinda tapped out cos I get bored when there is some huge conspiracy or backstory behind the season and not just individual story episodes.  Plus its not the same without Spenser and not coping with Emily's hair!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This video link was sent to me and it has truly blown my mind. A video of a 3D rendered version of Barnsley (South Yorkshire, England, a place I used to live) as it would have been in the 1960s. As I watched it I felt I was immersed, just like when I'm logged into Second Life.

• Like 2

While in SL, had a TV on to watch NY Yankees pitcher Domingo Germán nail the 24th perfect game in Major League Baseball history, 4th in Yankees history after Don Larsen, David Cone and David Wells! 27 batters out!

K23CPEVEQVDLTF5HOY3BAK4IRY.jpg

Edited by JeromFranzic

• 4 weeks later...