What are you watching today?

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just started watching that when they said 30 second to take off.. hehehe

I wasn't even aware this was going on..

Youtube recommended it to me, skipped to -5sec to launch, watched till solid engine boosters separated and turned it off.

Music is much better with my autumn morning coffee.

I don't think I will ever outgrow movies like this.. They are such good tater out couch movies..

I don't think these movies are ever  made to shoot for the moon to get awards.. I think these are the movies that would be called the filler movies.. They feel more like just hanging out with someone for couple of hours, movies.. hehehe

What ever they are, they feel different than the ones trying to be block busters and are much more relatable and relaxing and immersive..:)

43 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't think I will ever outgrow movies like this.. They are such good tater out couch movies..

I liked Tom Hanks until he started acting like political analyst. (and i am not even american or whatever )

This one is what i am watching tonight.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

I liked Tom Hanks until he started acting like political analyst. (and i am not even american or whatever )

This one is what i am watching tonight.

I've learned the moment an actor or actress starts to talk about anything other than their craft, I change the channel..

Because if I didn't do that, I wouldn't have anything good to watch anymore.. A lot of them reach a point where they become too big for their britches and start parroting on about things they really don't have a clue about.. hehehe

It's that bubble they get stuck in..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is pretty amazing.. I always think of games and preload vs SL real time..

Look at Unreal engine 5 update to 5.1 and what's going on now.. Imagine a world like second life with this kind of real time experience.

I sometimes like to play "what if" and imagine what SL would be like with all the bells and whistles of modern game engines.

For example if SL were using Unity I like to think this would be what teleporting looks like..

Outfit changes would look pretty awesome too...

• Like 1

I decided to put on Zack Snyder's Justice League while I was making Egg Salad today.. I wanted to see if I could be finished before the movie is over.. The movie is around 4 hours long in this version..

I just beat it.. hehehe

I've seen all the Marvel Avenger hero movies and none really compare to this one.. Marvel is getting kind of silly, especially with the last Thor.. Half of it was trying to make Thor look like an idiot to prop up Jane.. Why not just add heroes  rather than making the previous ones look weak and silly and comedians.

They really need to get back to making them a bit more serious.. The DC's Feel much more dark and gripping..

I hope DC sticks to doing things like this..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

I was just looking through youtube and  kept seeing things on my page about a certain fighter.. I figured someone was on the computer and on youtube, because I don't usually see things like that on my page..

There was something about this man crossing the Sahara desert 7 times.. I was like heck with it  I have to know why someone did this..

My god, the life of this person is just really amazing.. From when he was a little boy working in wet sand mines al the way to getting put back in the desert to die, but making it back every time, then becoming not only a world champion, but the best  ever.. In my eyes they could make a movie out of everything before the professional fighting and have an amazing movie..

Him just explaining one trip across the desert and what it takes to even achieve that let alone getting sent out there 6 more times..

I have to share this.. I Truly hope they make a true to life movie of this man.. I could see it inspiring people.. I can tell just by listening to him that he is a truly humble person.

The Violent Path of Francis Ngannou

Edited by Ceka Cianci