What are you watching today?

have you ever wanted to move to Roswell, NM? Feels great to be inspired to do something creative for a purpose now. end result should be to have direct contact with the stars. even though it could be used in slightly satanic ways. lol satan sells sometimes. 

Edited by benchthis

I haven't read the books that have been in a monstrous read pile for a long time yet 😝, (I liked "Severance" a lot too and I'm waiting for season 2 on apple tv), so I hope a very good serie here too.

I just tried both of these ways and they work great..

I'm always  making some sort of hard boiled eggs..

I like the steam method in the first video and it's a really good way to get them to peel if you are doing a bunch of them.. you really don't even need to wait for them to cool or anything if you don't want.. But I tested both ways out and they both work great for peeling..

Honestly, the eggs tasted a lot better steaming them as well as not waiting and putting them in cold water.. but I wanted to see which way worked best..

This one, I didn't have to crack them first  when I steamed mine.. I just did it afterwards when I went to shake them.. the shell still came off on it's own..

Either way, both of these ways are better than how I was doing it  until today.. :)