What are you watching today?

I just finished watching this as I am waiting for clothes to finish in the dryer.. hehehe

It's really interesting with the instruments they are using to comb the gluf floor in search of more oil fields, the things they are discovering along the way..

Now they can use simulations and drain the ocean and have detailed look at things like shipwrecks and things and identify them as well as tell why they are down there..

It's really wild I think.

I just meant to watch a few minutes of it and then it just kept getting more and more interesting.

ETA: I didn't realize until I went back  to youtube, that it's a series of Drain the ocean episodes, so this is gonna be nice to binge.:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm about two-thirds of the way through this movie that YT suggested.  I have to take it in small doses as it's almost constant music and dance and it's loud and brash, but it has Margaret Dumont in a short cameo role, stealing the show :)  Also, it has Betty Grable, Phil Silvers, and some cracking dialogue, e.g. "The steak'll get cold. He won't". 

If you need reminding about Margaret Dumont ... 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added link.

This is what came to the south last night..There was  like 16 tornadoes last night in the south.

Two really devastating  huge ones.

The first big one was around a mile wide and on the ground close to 100 miles devastating everything in it's path.. The other big one was over 2 miles wide and so powerful that the radar went black making it real easy to see it on the radar.

I did have a long post about last night, but I'm not gonna do that here..I'll just say all my heart goes out to everyone down there just below us..

Imagine this coming at you at night time, then later in the night an even bigger more powerful one..

This is the one mile wide one.. I didn't see anything on the two mile wide one yet..

This shows how big the one was going into Amory Mississippi.. It's the size of the town. I think everyone watching the radar last night were trying to wish and pray this thing more north..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

I've watching Star Trek Picard (Paramount), Mandalorian (Disney), and  School Spirits (Paramount).

Binged watched Star Trek Discovery and Strange New Worlds.  Yes, I'm a trekie.  

How is School Spirits? I've watched the others and am only behind on Mandalorian.

School Spirits  is a black dramedy about a girl who finds herself as a ghost in a school, along with other ghosts. They, as she was, died in various ways on the school premises.

She has no knowledge of how she died and the show is a process of discovery.   I quite like it.

• Thanks 1

Some of the people in this video are at such a level that it just blows my mind.. like the face in the tree's.. not a buch but full grown threes in a park.. How they can tell where they are at when it come time you do the clipping and trimming..

Just a whole other level.. So many great street artists.. I really enjoyed this..

• Like 1

Right now I'm  watching people negging on Second Life because they think it's the platform's job to be creative and generate all the fun for them.

Now I'm gonna go watch people be creative and have fun together in Second Life.

Like I do every single day. ^-^