What are you watching today?

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My viewing habits have gone off the rails. I watch videos on youtube like a street food vendor making a ham and eggs sandwich, then an episode of Blue Planet. I watched the new IT movie. Still not sca

Because when I flipped on my TV this morning this one popped up. So. Now we move forward.  

On another thread, I'm watching this....

Posted Images

I'm gonna lay down for a nap ,so I bought this off of one of the streaming channels we have..

I figure it will be a nice movie to watch as I'm falling asleep or at least resting up..hehehe

It looks like a fun movie really.

Shota Hayafuji pays his respect to the land that gave to his player Hideki Matsuyama

i don't watch any golf hardly at all, just follow what Lydia Ko is doing pretty much. But yeah this act of humble respect is pretty special

shota hayafuji.jpg

Edited by Mollymews
typs
Posted (edited)

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'll enjoy the whole series.  Beautiful things to look at, yes, and plenty of chiaroscuro, but the leads play woodenly, except for Giancarlo Giannini.  It's as though they were paralysed by the importance of the subject matter.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Link wasn't working.

I put this movie on yesterday to go to sleep to and slept pretty good..

I think I'm gonna try it again today..

This is one of those movies I will watch again and not get tired of.. I think it's because I have met someone similar to just about everyone in this movie.. hehehe

I meet a lot of people at my job..

• Like 2