What are you watching today?

57 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I haven't seen Ant Man, but this is interesting.  It has an embedded advertisement (about 14:41 to 16:09, so you can easily skip it but I watched it and thought it looked fun)

I did see Ant Man. It's a lot of fun, Garnet. I can forgive a lot of science BS if there's a good story. The Marvel folks are good storytellers. I'll certainly miss seeing Stan Lee cameos in future movies.

My childhood (and perhaps my adulthood) is sorta like a stroll through a giant KiwiCo store, except I usually make some little working gadget by making a bunch of bigger gadgets stop working. If you ever have children, don't have one like me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been binge-watching 'Highway to Heaven'.  I know it's cheesy, and full of '80s fashions, but it's basically about Love, which is not a bad thing.  Also there are appearances by interesting people such as those below the video. 

HtH.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

We watched, Nobody, Yesterday..

It's really good and has sort of a John Wick feel, sort of.. I liked it and it's got some humor in it as well..

I thought it had a neat feel to it for an action movie.. It's different than most that come out as if they can turn their skills on and off like a robot.. This guy is a suburban dad that needs some warming up.. hehehe

• Like 1