What are you watching today?

These guys were total idiots for not respecting  nature.. Look at how long they take before they start to run for their lives..

They should have given themselves much more room .. They are fortunate there were not huge chucks to crush them..

The big dummies..

You have to see this Ginormous Iceberg roll over.. It takes up the whole horizon..

Then the waves, omg! \o/

We are so tiny .. I think I even seen a boat running from the waves at one point and was like, What the hell are you doing out there anyways?!! hehehe

This is just crazy huge..

• Like 1

I've been watching videos about Boston Terriers..

I have so many big dogs that are bigger than me.. I just want one that doesn't throw me around or drag me around or crush me.. hehehe

I've been thinking hard about getting a Boston Terrier as my lil buddy.. hehehe

• Like 1

DISH network got HBO back this past week so I’ve been binging everything new that they have the rights to that I haven’t seen yet.  Right now Underwater (it’s like Alien under the ocean).  Yesterday I watched Keanu Reeves in Replicas & Vince Vaughn in Freaky, & the day before rewatched Annabelle & Dr. Sleep.  

The television plays behind me but I'm in the internet. I'm listening to the soundtrack of do not know which movie and am paying attention for the sound not to exceed the level allowed for this time of the day (11:13 pm).

My laptop screen is out of order and consider the options to have it repaired or buy a cheap new system. Am looking in the net for services and products. Am connected through my smartphone, it's happiness to have an alternative when the laptop is off..

So I'm watching my slyernative :)

Has it finally turned into heat advisory 100+ days where you are?  Hiding from the heat?  Are you looking for a show to binge this weekend?  I’m still weeding thru all the things I missed out on while HBO wasn’t available on my cable provider.  -I was really excited to finally see the Watchmen series this week but I just didn’t make it thru all of episode 2.  Watched a few more movies- JoJo Rabbit (Wow!), Inheritance (meh), WW1984 (eh), Birds of Prey (also eh).  Episode 1 of season 1 of Doom Patrol was awesome, but the rest of it has to be watched thru the HBO app & my almost 10 year old tv with a still really just fine picture can’t add apps so I’ll have to squint at the show on my iPad.

Sooooo today I started the reboot-origin story of Perry Mason.  It’s so freaking good!  I’m a tv mystery fan (matlock, Colombo, psych, monk & others) & watched plenty of the original & 90s Mason show over the years.  This has that HBO dark grit to it.  It’s like Hitchcock on steroids.  It’s certainly not for kids, but if you are familiar with HBO you won’t be shocked.  Anyhoo, yes.  👍 make some 🍿 & get comfy on the sofa!  

• Like 1