What are you watching today?

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My viewing habits have gone off the rails. I watch videos on youtube like a street food vendor making a ham and eggs sandwich, then an episode of Blue Planet. I watched the new IT movie. Still not sca

Because when I flipped on my TV this morning this one popped up. So. Now we move forward. ย 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

ย 

ย  ย ... I read 'TW@N' phonetically. Completely lost the plot before it had even began.ย 

Edited by Orwar

I love this guys channel..

His channel is called, Learn Your Land..

He goes into all the health benefits and how to prepare plantsย  that are everywhere around his area and gives locations where they are in the country.. It's really informative, especially if you are into hiking and getting out in nature..

There are so many gems just laying all over the place.. hehehe

ย 

Was scanning through old series on Amazon to keep me occupied and happened upon Monk.ย  Cute and fun series, that doesn't require a lot of brain cells to watch, but also gives the opportunity for a little detective thinking if I'm in the mood.

ย 

I watched the Italian version of this movie, which was the three hour version and not the two hour version.. I was really surprised how good it was..

After seeing the song performed, I just had to watch the movie..

The trailer in this version is actually the U.S version that got the bad and the ugly mixed up.. hehehe

The guy with the noose is the ugly.. I guess the Italian or Rome version was actually called The Good, The Ugly and the bad..

So the narration is U.S. but the trailer is Rome or Italy..

Anyways, I really enjoyed it..

ย 

Edited by Ceka Cianci

This analysis of how to write racist movie villains is actually a genius look at ways personalized racism manifest:

- made by a an Asian American youtuber during the height of rising anti-Asian racism - something which caused him to rewatch this film he was originally dismissive of.

ย 

I've been thinking about getting another bird..

I loved the last one I had and still miss her so much.. I was devastated when i woke up and seen her perch had broken while she was sleeping and she passed from the fall..

ย So I've been watching videos which remind me of just how lovable and fun they are.. I really miss that bond.

ย 

• Like 3

There are tiny people running around the edges of the lava flow and sometimes it looks as though they disappear.ย  I think we'd have heard of any that got swallowed up though, so that's all right.ย  The night scenes are lovely,ย 

ย 

• Like 1

This little girl is so adorable.

She's explaining when she met her mother which had adopted her.

It's one of the most adorable things I've seen.

ย 

• Like 2