What are you watching today?

This was my oldest sons favorite movie that had to be started over every time it finished, all day long..

He didn't sit and watch it all day long, but he just had to have it on when he was playing or doing activities like drawing..

I can't even count the amount of times I've seen it.. But , I haven't seen it since he was 3 years old and I came across a clip on youtube and it made me miss this movie always playing in the background..

So when I went to sleep I put it on and fell right to sleep about a quarter of the way in..

It really is a good movie..  I just remember how he used to say his name all the time.. Shmosis Jones!! Shmosis Jones!!

hehehe

I just watched the latest on a channel I've followed for some time but haven't yet mentioned - it's been a secret pleasure, and not my usual fare.  I just like her style, and the way she addresses her audience as "my dear elegant ladies". :) 

p.s. I've never seen 'Sex and the City' but it looks like fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I just watched the latest on a channel I've followed for some time but haven't yet mentioned - it's been a secret pleasure, and not my usual fare.  I just like her style, and the way she addresses her audience as "my dear elegant ladies". :) 

p.s. I've never seen 'Sex and the City' but it looks like fun.

Anna Bey? Been following her for years! I do not consider her my idol but I admire her for the most part.

And I learned a huge chunk of my English from watching Sex and the City lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They made a movie about this guy,

Yes they did but the documentary digs deeper. The comment of 'Beverly Hills Cop' refers to Det. Gil Hill (credited in the B.H.C. movie as Gilbert R. Hill playing the role of Inspector Todd, Axel Foleys immediate supervisor). In RL, he was a high ranking detective with the Detroit Police Dept and likely played a very large part to why White Boy was held for so long in prison.

Hill was a very dirty cop.

It's a fascinating presentation.

Edited by Chassie Rowley

3 hours ago, Chassie Rowley said:

Yes they did but the documentary digs deeper. The comment of 'Beverly Hills Cop' refers to Det. Gil Hill (credited in the B.H.C. movie as Gilbert R. Hill playing the role of Inspector Todd, Axel Foleys immediate supervisor). In RL, he was a high ranking detective with the Detroit Police Dept and likely played a very large part to why White Boy was held for so long in prison.

Hill was a very dirty cop.

It's a fascinating presentation.

I just remember seeing the trailer before and that documentary you posted reminded me of it..

I didn't even realize it was a true story until your post.