What are you watching today?

I've been watching quite a few of these recreation videos..

They take statues and paintings and recreate them with computers to give an idea of what the people that posed for them or who they are sculpted of or painted of, to give a good idea of what they would look like.. It's really amazing I think..

There are some where they touch up old black and white pictures with amazing color to where they look like they could have been taken recently..

It's becoming kind of addictive to watch these hehehe

here is one which is pretty neat..

• Like 1

I've been down a rabbit hole of movie locations, such as Wickhambreaux and Chilham in Kent for 'A Canterbury Tale', Crowthorne in Berkshire for 'Fahrenheit 451', and Chertsey in Surrey for 'Inception'.  Norman Foster's typical glass-saturated building is more beautiful than it looks in this clip.  It's worth seeing some static images of it. 

• Like 1

About 5 1/2 years ago I started watching this with my SL best friend.  I think we were in season 4 when she passed away in Feb 2016 and I stopped watching it because I just couldn't do it without her.

I just started watching again on the 5 year anniversary of her passing and this time I will finish it...for her.

• Like 1

YT has been useless at suggesting videos to me lately, simply coming up with ones I've already seen, but today it woke up and gave me this.  These must be the friendliest exercise coaches, and they're sensible too.  It's aimed at older people so young'uns take a hike. :D