What are you watching today?

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I just watched this.  What a ride. 

I've been wanting to watch that, but it has to be on a night when I don't have to work.. I can't watch something like that when I'm going to sleep.. I'll stay up for the whole thing and be so tired at work.. hehehe

It looks really good though, so maybe next weekend we'll see it..:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Watching this too :) (sort of, lol). Not a good start for Ireland, a player sent off for elbowing someone. It is really weird seeing an empty stadium but hearing overdubbed crowd noise...

I know, it is weird !  The France vs. Italy match yesterday was even stranger.  The crowd noise was the same throughout regardless what was going on on-field.  At least the games in London & Cardiff attempted crowd reactions & chanting.   Apparently the players found it too strange to play without the sound of a crowd.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Watching this too :) (sort of, lol). Not a good start for Ireland, a player sent off for elbowing someone. It is really weird seeing an empty stadium but hearing overdubbed crowd noise...

Oh .. I did say Wales should win it & they did, but it was close.   Scotland beating England at Twickenham for the first time in 40 years ... ouch ! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Horus Salubrius said:

Apparently the players found it too strange to play without the sound of a crowd.  

Oh, I didn't realise they were playing the sound at the stadium...I thought the BBC added it separately in the studio. That makes sense. 

Just seen one of the weirdest horror films! It's free to watch all month on BBC iPlayer (but not sure if you can access it outside the UK?) Really odd. I won't directly link to it because there's a few graphic sex bits, so be warned...also maybe avoid it if you're scared of mannequins :o