When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so @Patch Linden was just in Belli Citizens chat hinting at a camper release soon..  That's all I know but here is a snippet

Patch Linden waves a pin around
[08:51] Patch Linden: See that balloon over there?

Patch Linden: Yah, the ones I like to pop :D

Patch Linden: Maybe I should fire up the Soon-O-Meter?

(We were discussing the new campers release and speculating it could be this week)

Edited by Edwards Perry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Sorry I was confusing. What I meant was IF they were doing the complete build over at SSP with the idea of moving things over like they did with the Atole project, then "logically" the region on Bellisseria would still be EMPTY of houseboats now. The whole hunk of continent would be moved at once ---- like they did with the atole.  So I was surprised to see houseboat slots already made when all the land nearby was simply rolling green hills.     There are only a few trailers on SSP231 -- looks like 14 in all  for SSP230 and SSP231 together. So maybe just those two regions will be done on site.    I guess we will see.  But finding the houseboat moorings already in place was a surprise for me.   

When the regions they moved over arrived, it looked like they'd been experimenting with things like plot layout. There was a layer thing going on with trailer plots just by the houseboats and then traditional houses in a layer behind the trailers. There were also some finished clone regions as part of their experiment to see if that made things faster (it didn't). Which means my theory is they didn't have the final plan at the time the regions moved over and that anything we see there has no real significance. It's the leftovers of the fiddling around.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i hate it when they do that ... just the happy few know it's close now, the other 35.000 premiums can keep waiting till the press announcement.

/me throws down a tent for Alwin in her garden.  Practice camping!

• Haha 1

I wouldn't give it a second thought and I doubt it's close. There's a big difference between a hint and a tease and that comment from Patch is clearly a tease. If there's more context that makes it seem like an actual hint, happy to be proven wrong!  

Edited by cicelydawn
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I saw six houses and two housboats yesterday. Already two houses today. But no Campers, yet. 🙏

Campers are probably going to be announced when they release that is not something I think Patch and who ever else would just release without any notice.

It is just strange (and this part is not to anyone in particular) they released Limevale as part of that zone stretches to something that is unreleased. But who can figure out what there logic is behind any of this I guess they have a deadline to release a certain amount of these homes.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Campers are probably going to be announced when they release that is not something I think Patch and who ever else would just release without any notice.

Yes, I know this. However, they will release it, then announce it. By the time I see the announcement in my email, they'll have been released for who-knows-how-long and I expect there will be a mad-rush. Even by those not looking for a Camper because, as I can imagine, it's leverage: "I have a camper that you want, you have a houseboat I want, let's coordinate abandoning for we can attempt a trade..." Yeah, I can totally see people cooking up ideas like that LOL

1 hour ago, Cassie200294 said:

i wish, but i have no idea why there are so many houses and houseboats are still empty and owned by governor linden,  I suppose they have their reasons  

Cassie, I feel your pain, because I've been there since May 15. Yesterday's release was kind of confusing. @Patch Linden and @Derrick Linden were teasing the folks in the Belli Citizens chat about when they would be releasing new regions. My bet was on Gangway, and I thought that would be my best chance for a houseboat. I hadn't really considered Walrus Beach because there were only a few houseboats there. As it turned out, the stars aligned and I saw a Belli house and houseboat pop up. I clicked on the houseboat--and for once--I got it! I wondered why I had no neighbors on my side of the sound. I was the only houseboat on my side that is in the Walrus Beach region. The houseboat next to mine is in Beluga Sound. Across the way from me there are only a handful of houseboats in Walrus Beach. The rest are in Porthole. I'm crossing my fingers that your dream houseboat will be available to you soon! 

Walrus Beach 3.jpg

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, I know this. However, they will release it, then announce it. By the time I see the announcement in my email, they'll have been released for who-knows-how-long and I expect there will be a mad-rush. Even by those not looking for a Camper because, as I can imagine, it's leverage: "I have a camper that you want, you have a houseboat I want, let's coordinate abandoning for we can attempt a trade..." Yeah, I can totally see people cooking up ideas like that LOL

Well if that was the case people would be doing that now and it would really not be leverage because you would not be guaranteed if I did have one or the other not like we could swap.

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

"I have a camper that you want, you have a houseboat I want, let's coordinate abandoning for we can attempt a trade..." Yeah, I can totally see people cooking up ideas like that LOL

This is really risky.  Sometimes an abandoned property pops up immediately, sometimes within half an hour, occasionally (for no obvious reasons) it takes a few hours.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Augusta Godenot said:

i'm so exhausted - trying to check for a new house.  I hope that they get more homes/regions up and running soon.  You would think it wouldn't be too hard.  Neva Crystal could do a season change on one of her sims in one day.

I feel your frustration, believe me! I've been trying to get a houseboat since F-O-U-R months. Four months of refreshing and clicking the drop down menu. And I'm exhausted too of the daily roller coaster ride between hope and disappointment.

BUT I am well aware that it is not at all that easy to build the regions!! It has been explained in detail several times by the moles why this is such a difficult and long process. I can't find the info right now, maybe someone else knows where to look for it and can link. In any case this has nothing to do with the usual sim building and you can't compare it!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

This is really risky.  Sometimes an abandoned property pops up immediately, sometimes within half an hour, occasionally (for no obvious reasons) it takes a few hours.

Yes, I know it's risky. I didn't say anyone is doing it, neither did I suggest it. I simply stated that I wouldn't be surprised if someone was *thinking it*. Why you and @TootsiePop001 reply as though you think I am suggesting this is beyond me. Benefit of doubt leads me to presume English may not be your first language rather than to believe that neither of you have taken time to comprehend what I have written. So fair enough.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Whoosh! Just saw one houseboat! Congrats to the super fast clicker!

I just saw another also - by my purview, it seems an average of one houseboat for every 4 to 6 houses over the last few days. Whether they are actual releases or abandonments, I don't know as I'm not trying to claim them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think Patch or Derrick Linden need to hide themselves when releases happen. There is knowledge of the restart to those inworld but it doesn't give them location advantage most of the the time.  Being hidden some will chase the Lindens much more.   

We all have to use the land page equally no matter inworld knowledge.  I do like real time reports from inworld it helps everyone to know what is happening there.  It give refreshers a better time window.  Maps, pictures of abandoned it's all to benefit someone getting a home or houseboat.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2019 at 10:35 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

Here too

I am keeping record in an open office table. Releaes on a friday have been never real LATE:

Hours in SLT

12:00
11:50
09:29
09:29
09:15
06:25

So I hope at 12:00 we'll be through with it which is 3,5 more hours to go :(

Any news from the inworld watch posts?

Do you, Oh keeper of the data, have any records for Thursday releases if any? It's my only weekday off for the next few weeks so would love to have any input to slightly (haha) up my chances. Plus I need to know how many energy drinks to have in the fridge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

Do you, Oh keeper of the data, have any records for Thursday releases if any? It's my only weekday off for the next few weeks so would love to have any input to slightly (haha) up my chances. Plus I need to know how many energy drinks to have in the fridge.

Region Gangway with homes and many houseboats, Beluga Sound, just houseboats. Porthole homes and some houseboats.   3 days left in this US vacation week. Patch Team and Moles could free up their Friday and make it a four days weekend! 

Leora said she is not participating this week due to bad internet connection.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.