When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Releasing  THIS Traditional in Limevale in around 10 mins (or half past the hour). Nice street, close to river. Can just see water from front/side yard.

Round the corner from mine! Congratulations to whoever got it. I'm loving the laid back 'blending in' decor that residents are contributing to this area, it really makes for a good vibe.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vana Gears said:

I snagged a house in Walrus Beach. Not a houseboat, but very close to the ocean. It looks like an active area too. I look forward to hopping on my scooter after work for a look about. I'll make it a home until after the trailer rush is over and I can get one of those. Hehe.

Good luck to everyone today if they do releases.

I released that one  this morning. Congrats, it was only free for about ten seconds.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Good morning refreshers!

Just for the records: there has been NO release on thursday.

Good luck to all of you on this Friday ... thought some said it's a Bankholiday for Patch and his team.

Monday I will be home and in the race again so I would not mind if they take the day off ... ;)

Bank Holiday?  Unless that's Truila bank Holiday.....no Bank in America is closed today.  

• Like 1

Just now, Vuron Beltran said:

I've seen this mentioned in multiple forum topics.  Although quite a few people take off today for a 4 day weekend, the actual holiday is Monday.

Yes the holiday is Monday, however, a lot of us in the US also take Friday or 1/2 day on Friday

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

. I am just on here right now going to get myself ready for the hurricane that may be coming

I am on the gulf coast just west of Tampa... No  hurricane is gonna stop me from getting my Houseboat.. an if it does anything at all it better wash a houseboat my way... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

What areas are people predicting today will be released. I am just on here right now going to get myself ready for the hurricane that may be coming have to go and get a few more things.

I believe everyone is hoping for Beluga Sound and Porthole.  They are smaller regions but are mostly houseboats.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.