When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

40 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Gangway actually has more people loitering in it than there are in Edgar and San Alejandro combined 😃

That would be probably all those people that have been waiting on a houseboat to be released these will have a big chunk of houseboats released in awhile.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Scrolling through the chat on Bellisseria Citizens I see that Mystic Mole and Alotta Mole checked in an hour and a half hour ago. But, for all I know, they do that every morning, release day or not.

Think if i see Meadowbrook once more I will scream. im going to bed dreaming about it, been so long looking now and nothing, lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

That would be probably be all those people that have been waiting on a houseboat to be released these will have a big chunk of houseboats released in awhile.

I still don't understand why people think being in a region as it's released gives them an edge. I'm here flying from one region to the next just to see if there's any activity that would serve as an alert to an imminent release. The login to be in-world would be quite separate from the login on the house registration page.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

Is it good to wait in the region for a release of properties?

My response just a moment ago to someone else's post: 

I still don't understand why people think being in a region as it's released gives them an edge. I'm here flying from one region to the next just to see if there's any activity that would serve as an alert to an imminent release. The login to be in-world would be quite separate from the login on the house registration page.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Alumna Cornell said:

I cannot do both as i would crash in World my connection is so slow only 10 megs, I think ill still be here next  year lol :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alumna Cornell said:

That is what I am thinking as well. It would seem easier to concentrate on the refresh, to snag a property, without having to watch an inworld avatar.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I still don't understand why people think being in a region as it's released gives them an edge

The reason I do it? If I don't like the location, I am already there and can abandon really fast and try again in same release. The log in takes too long to have a second go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edwards Perry said:

Agree .. makes no sense to stand around the sim .. the best way to find out when something is being released is right here in the forum .. you guys are sleuths down to the minute..lol

If you see the sim restart than you know its releasing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Edwards Perry said:

Agree .. makes no sense to stand around the sim .. the best way to find out when something is being released is right here in the forum .. you guys are sleuths down to the minute..lol

Although it does help if someone is in a region that is about to go offline as a klaxon sounds along with the restart warning. I've never heard a klaxon during a normal restart.

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

The reason I do it? If I don't like the location, I am already there and can abandon really fast and try again in same release. The log in takes too long to have a second go.

But you still need to click on the link on the web page to teleport to your particular house before abandoning it. As long as you're somewhere in-world, yes, that'll save you a minute or so. But my point is that you gain no advantage by being in the particular region you want in case it's released.

9 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I said the same thing and someone said if you stick around the area you have a good chance in getting one, have no idea if that logic is true or not.

Funny thing is that I explored San Alejandro the day before for awhile and funny thing got that area.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

Thank you, 

That is what I was thinking. My alt got a property in a neighborhood where someone claimed their's on 16 April, 2019.  Its a nice spot for the alt  :)

I wondered so I looked it up. It was actually 15 april 2019.

https://danielvoyager.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/new-linden-homes-have-officially-launched/

Edited by iBrat
Linky :)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

I said the same thing and someone said if you stick around the area you have a good chance in getting one, have no idea if that logic is true or not.

Funny thing is that I explored San Alejandro the day before for awhile and funny thing got that area.

That's not how databases work - if there were a connection between the two logins, then as soon as you secured a house you could/would be notified in-world. Likewise, if the databases were connected you'd see in-world if someone replied to one of your comments here. A system where all these different facets of SL were linked would be overly cumbersome to operate, with the potential for a lot more to go wrong. (See the interconnection of FB and IG for an example with recent outages.) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.