When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Definitely. And it upsets some people, I know. But it's not technically wrong. Most of us aren't keeping all the houses we catch; we give them back so that others who really don't care what they want and just desperately want any house can get them. At the end of the day we all pay for premium. And while I know what I want it seems to be the same thing most others want; with so many of us chasing a rare parcel this could take a long, long time. And so be it! Good thing I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. ;) 

I agree and think we are actually performing a service for the community.  There's a huge group of people that can't be online when the releases happen and they would never have an opportunity to get a place in one of the newer regions if we weren't grabbing them during release and abandoning them hours later.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Also just saw another Traditional. That's probably five today in total. Caught two. Released two. Both in older regions. That's still the best I've managed in a long while.

Same here .. I caught 3 homes already this last hour so older regions are becoming available now .. should not be much longer before houseboats start coming along as more regions are released.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Isn't there a limit of 5 abandons per avatar per day or something?

Took one ..let two pass.... still waiting on the houseboats but thinking there is not gonna be a release today.. usually when a region will be released there is much more chatter in Belli chat and in this thread .. so I can probably go about my RL day.

Edited by Edwards Perry
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I've just sent out a lot of invitations in-world to the Belli Home Hoppers group. If I've hit some of you a second time, my apologies - I couldn't find my list from the first tranche of invitations. Please don't feel compelled to join if you're not interested! (From this point on, I will only send invitations to those people who explicitly ask me to.) Good luck grabbing homes on Thursday and/or Friday!

I didn't get mine yet.   Same name inworld.    ty

1 hour ago, Edwards Perry said:

Took one ..let two pass.... still waiting on the houseboats but thinking there is not gonna be a release today.. usually when a region will be released there is much more chatter in Belli chat and in this thread .. so I can probably go about my RL day.

Maybe, it's only 11:00 am where Patch lives in RL, works till 6:00 pm I think.  Could be 3:00 pm SLT later release.  Never give up any weekday with this! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Something's gone very wrong with Bellisseria! Just kidding! Saw this upside-down house 'attraction' on the Brighton (UK) seafront today, and thanks to my recent househunting obsession couldn't help but think of you all (but especially Sugary Bard and her broken house in Edgar). Best of luck to all who'll be trying for properties in Beluga Sound and Porthole (sigh - I really do love Porthole) on Friday!

brigthon.jpg

• Haha 4

Good morning refreshers!

Just for the records: there has been NO release on thursday.

Good luck to all of you on this Friday ... thought some said it's a Bankholiday for Patch and his team.

Monday I will be home and in the race again so I would not mind if they take the day off ... ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Releasing  THIS Traditional in Limevale in around 10 mins (or half past the hour). Nice street, close to river. Can just see water from front/side yard.

Untitled.png.b6bfb996cd0747eea7800f8bf1cf1680.png

Untitled2.png.89e653a35f22b9ded32344f330e8735b.png

EDIT: And released! Really is a lovely area, just still not where I want to be. Always close, not close enough. Never mind, someone will enjoy it! 👍

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I snagged a house in Walrus Beach. Not a houseboat, but very close to the ocean. It looks like an active area too. I look forward to hopping on my scooter after work for a look about. I'll make it a home until after the trailer rush is over and I can get one of those. Hehe.

Good luck to everyone today if they do releases.

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.