When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/19/2019 at 8:11 PM, Jenna Mohegan said:

HOLY SHIRT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FORKING HAPPENED!!!!! When I was least expecting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care that it's not a house boat, I just wanted any one of these I could get my hands on!! Thank you everyone for all you tips and advice! It effing sucks to have to wait this long to get one and spending all my time refreshing, but no more. Good luck everyone who doesn't have one

gotafuckinghouse_001.png

Congratulations Jenna....welcome to Bellisseria!

• Like 10

Regions San Alejandro and Limevale Homes possible releases or Gangway Homes and many Houseboats could happen today.    I don't think Patch Team and Moles will do all 6 on Friday.  Walrus Beach, Beluga Sound and Porthole.  There are no letters on any of the Homes or Houseboats in those Regions.   They have accomplished so much getting to end of this area. 

Today San Alejandro and Limevale.  Friday Gangway is my estimation.  That would be 5 Regions for the week. Hmmm

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok I finally explored some more of the areas last evening found the problem with most of them expect one are that the homes that are close to the water are all obstructed by houseboats. But the good thing for people that want a houseboat plenty are on the way.

I noticed this, too.  It gets even worse when people are building those additional add-on decks on top.

I finally got a houseboat!

Buuut it's not in an ideal location 😢 so I will be releasing it within the next few minutes or so. For those of you who want a houseboat but do not care about the location (it's surrounded by a bunch of houseboats at the sides and in front), get your mouse ready.

Here's some pics of it (sorry for the quality lol)2019-08-22.thumb.jpg.d1082a56034c6364c42ab8d78b4f7bbf.jpg

1335317888_2019-08-22(2).thumb.jpg.35ac92cfe950c54a38de26eeea14014f.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

But if it's the perfect house apart from that, wouldn't derender solve the problem?

Would take a lot of de-rendering you have trees, docks and then you have no idea what people are going to place when they get there, the way they have the houses setup some are low to the ground, some are on hills, the houses are turned different directions they are blocked by not only the houseboats but trees. I like to not start de-rendering the lovely landscapes if I can avoid it and if it is not causing lag I rather see everything.

And so in conclusion they are probably not for me the perfect house. I flew around and stopped and looked from all angles even went to the home that is at the end of the island just where not working for me near the ocean side, the houses that where more inland and near the canal I liked much better which is funny for me.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Would take a lot of de-rendering you have trees, docks and then you have no idea what people are going to place when they get there, the way they have the houses setup some are low to the ground, some are on hills, the houses are turned different directions they are blocked by not only the houseboats but trees. I like to not start de-rendering the lovely landscapes if I can avoid it and if it is not causing lag I rather see everything.

And so in conclusion they are probably not for me the perfect house. I flew around and stopped and looked from all angles even went to the home that is at the end of the island just where not working for me near the ocean side, the houses that where more inland and near the canal I liked much better which is funny for me.

That's a nice inland canal. The homes that face it are nice locations. Region San Alejandro 

Edited by Shield Markus

On 8/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, tootsiepop1 said:

We need one person on each time zone to call out what they see lol. Funny thing a houseboat came up on my screen did not even get the ding and refresh is still going very strange and I was at lunch. Did not want it so refreshed my screen but starting to wonder if refresh is working like it should be.

how do you set refresh to get the premium homes? I use to do it manually but they fixed it where I can't do that any more

6 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

how do you set refresh to get the premium homes? I use to do it manually but they fixed it where I can't do that any more

Set up the Google Refresh Extension on your chrome page and set the refresh rate to 75 seconds so as not to trigger the 10 minute refresh limit.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

Did not want it so refreshed my screen but starting to wonder if refresh is working like it should be.

The Refresh has a delay before sounding of more then a minute so if you are not watching the refresh screen by the time you hear the notification its way too late to catch a house.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

That's not exactly true. Both manual and automatic refresh plug-ins still do work but the same time limitations exist for both. As for how, there's a section on refreshing here that might help:

Good luck :D 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

That's not exactly true. Both manual and automatic refresh plug-ins still do work but the same time limitations exist for both. As for how, there's a section on refreshing here that might help:

Good luck :D 

Great tips! Everything I got was really down to putting in the hours and maximising the refresh rate. Manually - pretty much as described in this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.