When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Here too

I am keeping record in an open office table. Releaes on a friday have been never real LATE:

Hours in SLT

12:00
11:50
09:29
09:29
09:15
06:25

So I hope at 12:00 we'll be through with it which is 3,5 more hours to go

Thanks for the heads up, Leora. There probably won't be a release next Friday, because it's the Labor Day weekend in the U.S. A lot of Lindens will probably be off that day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EmmeElise said:

If you find you arent seeing them at all,stop your refresher. Wait 1 minute and 20 seconds,and restart it. When I was looking for Bellisseria, I found that the chime didnt sound for up to 5 seconds after target found,so your eyes actually need to register Bellisseria and your click thru needs to be done before that chime ever sounds. Just my experience. Good luck everyone!

The chime has a delay the pop up window for me is much better and that is only because I am at work and remote into a machine at home if I have other windows open I can see that come up quickly.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

My alt is sitting in Walrus Beach...he can see two houseboats in Beluga Sound that are each surrounded by a light blue prim...anyone know what that might mean?

I was scuba doing around this morning, those are owned by Abnor Mole. They might be waiting for Abnor to finish that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

I think it's the same one over and over. lol

I think you could be right. I was talking to @Juliet Ducrot earlier and we seem to agree this could be the case. Already we've seen the same couple of houses doing the rounds between many of us - so clearly we're all vying for the same parcel!

Also just saw another Traditional pass by.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

The chime has a delay the pop up window for me is much better and that is only because I am at work and remote into a machine at home if I have other windows open I can see that come up quickly.

What a interesting way ... "remote into a machine at home" ... I could never do something like that. Are you an IT worker?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

My alt is sitting in Walrus Beach...he can see two houseboats in Beluga Sound that are each surrounded by a light blue prim...anyone know what that might mean?

The ones with the blue rims don’t have the prim count sorted yet. There is still LI allocated to the plot.

Edited by Juliet Ducrot
Duplicate quote
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Juliet Ducrot said:

Just to clarify, what should I be doing when I get the sold out page? Do I refresh or choose another option?

Sold out page is browser back (likely two time) to get back to the home page. If you get the there was an error page don't go back.... keep refreshing that page until you either get your house or you reach the sold out page

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

2 traditional homes popped up in last 5 minutes 12:15 EST.

Alas, that was me getting, abandoning, getting, abandoning a house in Longridge. Dull plot on very suburban street. I even let Belli go by 3 times, but still got it again. :(

FWIW, the second time I clicked on it, it appeared as the first option, so I thought (wrongly) that by then I was clicking on a new release. 

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Sold out page is browser back (likely two time) to get back to the home page. If you get the there was an error page don't go back.... keep refreshing that page until you either get your house or you reach the sold out page

Thanks Avery and Edwards!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Our answers conflict with each other but I can confirm that one more then one time I've got the error page and refreshing many times got me the house. Sold out is back to the homes page to see what is available...

I was doing neither so happy to have a different answer to try! It may have been where I was going wrong.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.