When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Reports in the group chat of the text on the houses in Edger & Porthole being gone......

I went and looked myself.... the text is still up in those regions.... sorry for the misinformation....

After more flying around I can report that the text and green boxes are gone from Walrus Beach and Limevale. Walrus Beach has a mix of houseboats and houses and Limevale has only 7 houses on it..... I won't speculate if either of them will be released today or not...

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 1

People if you can snap a pic of your home or houseboat before releasing and post it may give people an idea of what they are getting.

Alright trying to get into my chat app but acting funny what could be the possible areas that may be released today anyone know?

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

The new regions I visited all had lettering of green to red.   I have seen a red lettering region in the morning be released later that day.    This is a maybe day, I'm not sure.  Thursday and Friday more reasonable that regions could be released. 

I hope you’re wrong. It’s already late for me :( I couldn’t see any lettering at Edgar. It looks ready to go so I’m hopeful.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

The new regions I visited all had lettering of green to red.   I have seen a red lettering region in the morning be released later that day.    This is a maybe day, I'm not sure.  Thursday and Friday more reasonable that regions could be released. 

Walrus Beach and Limevale both have no text and no green boxes around the houses.... Red boxes around the regions are still in place.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Walrus Beach and Limevale both have no text and no green boxes around the houses.... Red boxes around the regions are still in place.....

If that is true, just the red boxes above....Walrus Beach and Limevale are nearing release. If today that Patch Team and Moles are again flying fast getting these regions out.  This week is how I look at it.  4 regions this week are possible.  One on Monday...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

red boxes around the regions sray till last minute! Even seen some when the region WAS released.

Look for regions restarting ... it is said they'll be released right after restart

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

If that is true, just the red boxes above....Walrus Beach and Limevale are nearing release. If today that Patch Team and Moles are again flying fast getting these regions out.  This week is how I look at it.  4 regions this week are possible.  One on Monday...

I'm hoovering nearby..... if I notice either of them restart I will post straight away..... I am happily in a home now on Everett that was released by Rae last week so I am not in the race any longer.... but it's still fun to watch it all happening....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I'm hoovering nearby..... if I notice either of them restart I will post straight away..... I am happily in a home now on Everett that was released by Rae last week so I am not in the race any longer.... but it's still fun to watch it all happening....

That's right, you got that cool house with steps up RaeLeeH released, truly enjoy it. I liked that house location.  It's down the street from the Lighthouse too. 

Edited by Shield Markus

5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That's right, you got that cool house with steps up @RaeLeeH released, truly enjoy it. I liked that house location.  It's down the street from the Lighthouse too. 

yep.... it's the nicest one I've got to date..... I'm staying for a while.... I haven't seen anything else coming up that I want to take a gamble on.... smiles... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Another house just now ...

In the last hours I saw about TEN houses and houseboats ... missed the all! :(

But it seems no release so far - just abandoneds - When I go back it is just Meadowbrook again.

I believe you see more houses on days when people think there might be a new region released.  Lots of people keep their houses until the last minute and then abandon, hoping to get a better location in the new region.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

They seem like the winners for the next release then, and sound like Walrus Beach is near the water starting to catch they naming conventions they have for some areas.

And you will see a lot of abandons on release day sometimes it is a good thing and bad because if numerous people are releasing and a release actually happens you may get screwed and not get the new area but one of the older ones.

Edited by tootsiepop1

3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

They seem like the winners for the next release then, and sound like Walrus Beach is near the water starting to catch they naming conventions they have for some areas.

And you will see a lot of abandons on release day sometimes it is a good thing and bad because if numerous people are releasing and a release actually happens you may get screwed and not get the new area but one of the older ones.

I just checked further south as well... there is a 3rd sim with no green text or boxes called Porthole that looks very ready to go as well..... Porthole mix of houseboats and houses, Walrus Beach mix of houseboats and houses, Limevale has only 7 spots all houses....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I just checked further south as well... there is a 3rd sim with no green text or boxes called Porthole that looks very ready to go as well..... Porthole mix of houseboats and houses, Walrus Beach mix of houseboats and houses, Limevale has only 7 spots all houses....

Oh nice! need pics you know how you are itching to see these areas but I can only see chat not the actually areas until I get home from work and by that time it would be too late to do anything but congratulate the new home owners.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.