When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Releases are usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Passwall on a Tuesday, recently releases on Thursdays. There should be no rigid day, time releases.  Limevale has 7 Homes I think, should that be a release on it's own? Everybody should crash that region on Friday to get?

The goal is to provide best oppurtunites for larger variety of people.  Limevale with another region release seems reasonable to me.  Could happen today. The big region is Gangway Homes and many Houseboats that gets it's own day.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Limevale has 7 Homes I think, should that be a release on it's own? Everybody should crash that region on Friday to get?

I like seeing your predictions, however, Limevale doesn't seem like it's ready to go. The river runs through the region. The west side is undeveloped. Maybe a few more houses could fit over there. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Passwall on a Tuesday, recently releases on Thursdays. There should be no rigid day, time releases.  Limevale has 7 Homes I think, should that be a release on it's own? Everybody should crash that region on Friday to get?

The goal is to provide best oppurtunites for larger variety of people.  Limevale with another region release seems reasonable to me.  Could happen today. The big region is Gangway Homes and many Houseboats that gets it's own day.

I can't find the post but I think it was @Patch Linden that said those specific days for releases was Monday,Wed. and Fri. but can always change.

Was Limevale at the very end of the island has a few houseboats and like 2-3 homes? need a in-game snapshot of the map lol might be one on here let me check.

Ok found one before the regions where named it is the area in SSPE249 you can see the one dock at the edge of this pick that is a small area.

empty.JPG

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I can't find the post but I think it was @Patch Linden that said those specific days for releases was Monday,Wed. and Fri. but can always change.

Was Limevale at the very end of the island has a few houseboats and like 2-3 homes? need a in-game snapshot of the map lol might be one on here let me check.

Ok found one before the regions where named it is the area in SSPE249 you can see the one dock at the edge of this pick that is a small area.

empty.JPG

Limevale has 7 houses on it... no house boats.... it's very nice... it' basically where your are on your map right there through that channel... should be SSPE248

Sorry that should be 10 houses on it....

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Limevale has 7 houses on it... no house boats.... it's very nice... it' basically where your are on your map right there through that channel... should be SSPE248

Sorry that should be 10 houses on it....

Hehe that was not me on the map this is someone else's pic of the map, most of the areas are now named and ready to go. Just can't remember where Limevale was and what that edge part of the island was called I know SSPE232 was the area I felt was nicer then the other side of the island surrounded by all the houseboats.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Hehe that was not me on the map this is someone else's pic of the map, most of the areas are now named and ready to go. Just can't remember where Limevale was and what that edge part of the island was called I know SSPE232 was the area I felt was nicer then the other side of the island surrounded by all the houseboats.

On the map as it is today..

234 - Gangway

250 - Begula Sound

249 - Walrus Beach

233 - San Alejandro

232 - Edgar (released)

248 - Limevale

Not on the map, but directly below Walrus Beach is Porthole.

All appear ready to be released.

Edit.. Limevale may not be ready as was mentioned, there's nothing on the other side of the river.

Edited by Vuron Beltran
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

On the map as it is today..

234 - Gangway

250 - Begula Sound

249 - Walrus Beach

233 - San Alejandro

232 - Edgar (released)

248 - Limevale

Not on the map, but directly below Walrus Beach is Porthole.

All appear ready to be released.

Edit.. Limevale may not be ready as was mentioned, there's nothing on the other side of the river.

Yep nothing at all but a green hill but if it is a start nice has little personal docks that you can sit down and see the grass hill for now :D but edgar is right next door and they released that and faces the other side also.

• Like 2

Hi, apparently I need some help! Can I sign up for the new premium homes and/or houseboats the same way I always signed up for the old premium homes or is there a new way to do it? I have tried to sign up for one of the new ones in the usual way but the only options that I ever see are the original four neighborhoods (i.e. Tahoe, Meadowbrook, etc.). What am I doing wrong? Would really appreciate advice on how to even see the houseboats or new houses as an option to pick from. Thanks in advance for advice!

So I abandoned my Utopia Point HB today. It was too locked inland by piers for my taste.  I was surrounded by at least 4 HB's with no visible owners. Does anyone have an idea why there are so many HB's sitting empty?

Edited by Vana Gears

it's summer in the northern hemisphere, you'd expect fewer people around as they are on vacation, out of doors, looking after kids etc. they might have skyboxes. they might have left sl over tilia and forgotten to cancel all their premium memberships. also, if people have multiple homes they seem more likely to hang out in their house than their houseboat.🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, usagihara said:

they might have skyboxes. they might have left sl over tilia and forgotten to cancel all their premium memberships.

Uhhh.. the word I see is all. I guess I just cannot fathom having multiple premium memberships. But thank you for the insight

Edited by Vana Gears
Everyone seems to abandon this plot after a look

1 hour ago, Vana Gears said:

Uhhh.. the word I see is all. I guess I just cannot fathom having multiple premium memberships. But thank you for the insight

Do the upcoming Houseboat slips in regions Gangway and Beluga Sound look better spaced to you? You abandoned for a better location, no problem with that.  How people use their empty property, some get things and never try it on or even open the box.  I hope you find better neighbors.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vana Gears said:

So I abandoned my Utopia Point HB today. It was too locked inland by piers for my taste.  I was surrounded by at least 4 HB's with no visible owners. Does anyone have an idea why there are so many HB's sitting empty?

There are various reasons that so many properties are empty.

A good many people who owned the old Linden houses never decorated them.  They were simply used to change clothes, unbox items, build small objects, etc. If these people gave up their old homes and got a new Belli home, they might be using it the same way.

As was mentioned, the owners might be using skyboxes and leaving their HB empty due to limited prims.

People new to SL that got homes might simply not have enough Lindens to furnish a home or might prioritize other items over furnishings.

It seems that a good many of the people in SL have multiple accounts with premium.  I believe many of the houses belong to alts and people haven't gotten around to furnishing multiple homes or they are getting and releasing with multiple accounts until they find the one they want to keep.

I've had a few Belli homes and they have all been left empty until I gave them up.  My forum join date is screwed up, but I've been in SL for 13 years and had premium on and off.  I recently signed up for premium again because I am thinking about opening a store and wanted the tier.  I haven't found the land that I wanted, so had the tier available to get the free home, so I check on and off and have gotten 4.  If they aren't perfect, than there is no reason for me to keep them but I normally do for a few days to see if they might grow on me.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.