Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Limevale has homes raised on rocks overlooking the road, then to the canal.  Edgar has the same, some homes are ground level looking across the road to the canal.  I met Leora down there this morning. 

• Like 1

I've seen at least SIX houses and ONE houseboat in the last 12 hours, that's an insane amount of abandons. 🤔

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Oh nice! need pics you know how you are itching to see these areas but I can only see chat not the actually areas until I get home from work and by that time it would be too late to do anything but congratulate the new home owners.

Can't see much about the details from this shot but you can get the gist of it all.... Three of the most southern regions (the three full red boxes) are what seem to be ready.... They are all really nice. Gotta run for dinner and can't watch further at the moment.... good luck to all.......

Currently ready_001.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Houseboat swam by 7:38 SLT

... and a house 7:35 SLT

I SAW that houseboat in the options!!!!! OMG, after 4 months of trying I finally, finally saw a houseboat. Of course I did not get it, got the sorry page 2 times, but I still feel like drunk of joy. To me that is a huuuuge progress. Me dances ...  😄 :D😄  And I saw quite a few houses too, seem to be abandons though, no release.

When getting the sorry page, what are you supposed to do? I clicked the link to go back to the options page, but can't remember if that is the right thing to do. Can't find the post with suggestions on what to do best once you get there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

When getting the sorry page, what are you supposed to do? I clicked the link to go back to the options page, but can't remember if that is the right thing to do. Can't find the post with suggestions on what to do best once you get there.

I do the same and on that page it seems the only thing to do. Tryied to refesh it bit that didn't lead anywhere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

I SAW that houseboat in the options!!!!! OMG, after 4 months of trying I finally, finally saw a houseboat. Of course I did not get it, got the sorry page 2 times, but I still feel like drunk of joy. To me that is a huuuuge progress. Me dances ...  😄 :D😄  And I saw quite a few houses too, seem to be abandons though, no release.

Keep on with your joy,girlie, its infectious! I always go back, but I know sometimes during releases if you click the choose another blah blah,you get lucky:)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I do the same and on that page it seems the only thing to do. Tryied to refesh it bit that didn't lead anywhere.

Ok, thanks for letting me know! 😃 I was kind of worried if I did the right thing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EmmeElise said:

Keep on with your joy,girlie, its infectious! I always go back, but I know sometimes during releases if you click the choose another blah blah,you get lucky:)

It feels like seeing that famous light at the end of a tunnel. Inch by inch I'm getting closer ... 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Malvina Wizardly said:

It feels like seeing that famous light at the end of a tunnel. Inch by inch I'm getting closer ... 😄

And it ain't a train!!! Lol!

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

I think the "drunk of joy" syndrome was my problem also!  I truly got confused as to what I should do next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I think the "drunk of joy" syndrome was my problem also!  I truly got confused as to what I should do next.

I so know that! Happened to me when I saw the first Traditional 2 weeks ago. Just kept staring at it in total disbelief. 🤣 Luckily I don't want a house, but I keep my fingers crossed for you finding one! 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

You can continue to refresh on that sorry page a few times I normally try 5 mins if I know it is not a release, sometimes the system will say you got it sometimes it won't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Are we talkimg of the same "Sorry Page" ?? ... I meant THIS one

image.thumb.jpeg.3dc309a3dafe955e965b5e0b20c765e5.jpeg

There is another one that is said to be the golden key to a house if you refresh it.

But this one showed just the same picture refreshed ... when I succeeded then by taking the link back ... and then sometimes there is another Bellisseria in the dropdown- menue.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I'm back from my very short dinner..... and.... and.... now the text and green boxes are gone from all the regions.... all that is left is the main red boxes.... that's 7..... uh huh 7..... that look to be able to go at anytime....... could the moles shock us all??????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hmm.  If they follow their previous release pattern, the next two to go would be Edgar and San Alejandro (sp?).  But the hovertext seemed to be gone first from Porthole etc. , supposedly indicating that those more southerly regions were ready first.

Hmmm.

Quartz was down doing something earlier today in porthole and ... I forget .. the W region adjacent to it. 

I conclude ... no ... I got nothing lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmm.  If they follow their previous release pattern, the next two to go would be Edgar and San Alejandro (sp?).  But the hovertext seemed to be gone first from Porthole etc. , supposedly indicating that those more southerly regions were ready first.

Hmmm.

Quartz was down doing something earlier today in porthole and ... I forget .. the W region adjacent to it. 

I conclude ... no ... I got nothing lol.

Walrus Beach. Yep they all look ready to go! Surely they are not releasing all of them? That would be super cool. Especially if it happens before I fall asleep!

13 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I'm back from my very short dinner..... and.... and.... now the text and green boxes are gone from all the regions.... all that is left is the main red boxes.... that's 7..... uh huh 7..... that look to be able to go at anytime....... could the moles shock us all??????

Start flying around and see if you see patch or the moles, probably can tell which areas are going to release if they want to be seen.

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Start flying around and see if you see patch or the moles, probably can tell which areas are going to release if they want to be seen.

no blue dots on the map......

4 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

There were two moles earlier - Quartz and Alotta. Patch also made an appearance in the chat.

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

This thread reminds me of something from my childhood.

There was a fish hatchery in my area that raised trout and did unannounced stockings in the lakes and streams.  All the old, retired guys used to sit in their trucks outside the gate and wait for the hatchery truck loaded with fish to pull out and would then follow it.  It looked like a parade.

I can picture in my head a huge mass of people hovering just out of range every time a Linden or mole show up in an SSP region.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

This thread reminds me of something from my childhood.

There was a fish hatchery in my area that raised trout and did unannounced stockings in the lakes and streams.  All the old, retired guys used to sit in their trucks outside the gate and wait for the hatchery truck loaded with fish to pull out and would then follow it.  It looked like a parade.

I can picture in my head a huge mass of people hovering just out of range every time a Linden or mole show up in an SSP region.

my radar has 41 people in and around the 7 regions..... I haven't seen any fish or trucks though....

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Just now, AveryWitt said:

my radar has 41 people in and around the 7 regions..... I haven't seen any fish or trucks though....

How do you look innocent and nonchalant when you're caught in a place that doesn't, technically, exist?

Everyone should buy an "embarrassed" makeup applier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

OMG, Derrick Linden showed up inworld, get ready!!

EDIT: he was on Edgar and is gone again

Edited by Malvina Wizardly
adding info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1