When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Got one in Edgar - I think I'm keeping this one for now. The yard backs up onto the canal, and it's a corner, decent landscaping there too. On a cul-de-sac so it feels pretty private.

It isn't the beach but I'm happy!

Linden House in Edgar. I think I'll keep this one.

Linden House in Edgar. I think I'll keep this one

Yep, that was the one I gave up! Enjoy! ❤️ 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Haha I think I may have gotten this one.

If it is, I like it. I have a houseboat already, and another one in Foxbridge that's a few blocks off the water. I like this location better than better than the one in Foxbridge; it's much more secluded and at least has a view of the canal to it. I'll keep this one for sure; debating about releasing the one in Foxbridge. Still hoping I can snag a home closer to the water at some point.

Oh I have seen some nice secluded spots in some of the older area there is one house it is almost nestled in the mountains by itself, I mean if you wanted some peace and quiet it was an excellent little spot there is a photo on the forums with it actually had to search  to find it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Have they ever done releases different times of the day?  I don't know if another region gets released today.

No just seen one release a day uselessly multiple regions but only one release. They just might be preparing those other regions for Friday. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Congratulations to everyone that snagged a home today! 😊

Congrats to you too!! 😄 It makes me smile big time in RL seeing quite a few happy people here and inworld in the Belli chat who got houses today. What a wonderful day ... me sings :D

And the unlucky ones, our time will come too! 😃

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Oh I have seen some nice secluded spots in some of the older area there is one house it is almost nestled in the mountains by itself, I mean if you wanted some peace and quiet it was an excellent little spot there is a photo on the forums with it actually had to search  to find it.

That house is possibly in Burnside region, a lady named Luxe owns it. Burnside had a lot of things go missing last night. Patch Linden was there this morning fixing it. Doing a rollback of the region. What the result was, I don't know. 

26 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

There are actually 2 or 3 like that that I've found - and I envy them very much.  The current owners of 2 of them have been the owners since the original release, so I don't think they are giving them up.  At least not unless they end up liking some new Theme in the future better.

13 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That house is possibly in Burnside region, a lady named Luxe owns it. Burnside had a lot of things go missing last night. Patch Linden was there this morning fixing it. Doing a rollback of the region. What the result was, I don't know. 

While I do know about the problem you mention -- noticed it last night - there truly are a few houses tucked into some of the older mountains that are quite secluded, with nothing but a walking path leading up to them.  

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

HEADS UP! Abandoning in Edgar in next few mins.

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.987ed4f4ad1d28ca908bc31056169e23.png

And RELEASED! Hope new owner loves it :) 

The house in Edgar I got was actually for my alt. (I'm still happily occupying a place in Oldridge.) Having seen it, I'm about to release it - it's the one 3 to the right of the one RaeLeeH released earlier. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I missed it all today!     :(

Yep sorry I figured when people started saying region lines appearing and disappearing, I said someone go on the game and see if they saw Patch and now Derrick I knew the release was about to happen. So we told people to get ready that was on the hunt for a home I am still waiting for another seaside region release and may try again. I just sat and watched today.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

Only Edgar region today. 5 more Homes and Houseboats regions are looking ready for the next two days! 

Is one of them Pothole, lol, or Porthole or something?  I want that home by the river with rocks ascending to one side...up to the bridge ..now that is one I'd keep.

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Is one of them Pothole, lol, or Porthole or something?  I want that home by the river with rocks ascending to one side...up to the bridge ..now that is one I'd keep.

I walked along over in Porthole region, yes I saw that area. Is looking ready, I'm not sure on that one. Edgar was green letters this morning, gets released. 

• Like 1

Was Edgar the only release today? (Can't check the regions online until later tonight. Will probably miss all the action tomorrow as well :( ) For those of you interested in the Belli Home Hoppers* group, I'll be able to send out invitations in a couple of hours. (*Just a way to keep in touch with people we've been communicating with here. I've found making friends here in SL a hit and miss affair since most of the people I knew here left long ago, so it would be nice to carry on some of the camaraderie that I've seen in this thread, and maybe have some people to visit when - if? ;) - we get settled!) 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Heh. That's the one I have my eye on as well. But I'll be away from home tomorrow so you may be in luck ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Heh. That's the one I have my eye on as well. But I'll be away from home tomorrow so you may be in luck ;) 

Oh! don't do it I always say the same thing and jinx myself out of the property hehe. I don't think a release will happen tomorrow as far as I know it is Monday, Wednesday and Friday for release days but they may switch it up on people you never know.

4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Oh! don't do it I always say the same thing and jinx myself out of the property hehe. I don't think a release will happen tomorrow as far as I know it is Monday, Wednesday and Friday for release days but they may switch it up on people you never know.

I'm definitely staying put on Friday!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.