When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Has anybody been in one of the regions just before the restart and release? Is there still the region restart warning and countdown or do they just do a manual hard restart and you're logged out?

Usually there will be pop up a warning with a countdown that the sim restarts in X seconds.

Just now, AveryWitt said:

Has anybody been in one of the regions just before the restart and release? Is there still the region restart warning and countdown or do they just do a manual hard restart and you're logged out?

I was in Gangway the day it and the other 5 southern regions were given names - the re-start notice was different from what I'd seen before - an outlined white box in the middle of the screen with a countdown accompanied by a loud claxon noise. But then nothing was released! (Need to double-check what day that was..)

Just now, Alumna Cornell said:

I was in Gangway the day it and the other 5 southern regions were given names - the re-start notice was different from what I'd seen before - an outlined white box in the middle of the screen with a countdown accompanied by a loud claxon noise. But then nothing was released! (Need to double-check what day that was..)

I'm in the area again and I kind of want to sit in the region I think will get released but I'm worried that I just get booted with no notice.... which in turn doesn't give any further advanced notice then sitting next to it and seeing it disappear. 

3 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I usually do see a lot of abandons on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as most people are still of the opinion (in group) that these are the days releases are most likely to happen.

Yep, I swore I read somewhere by Patch or A Mole that these days would be the release days. That is why there is always in influx of homes that pop up can sometimes interfere with the actual release.

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep, I swore I read somewhere by Patch or A Mole that these days would be the release days. That is why there is always in influx of homes that pop up can sometimes interfere with the actual release.

Only they aren't always the release days, but most people are still expecting them. Hence the abandons. So for anyone looking to catch a home, Monday's, Wednesdays and Friday (mornings SL time) is the time to do it!

1 hour ago, DellaLaBella said:

My alt just caught and released the same house in Fangor twice...now worried about the 5 releases in 24 hours rule

For that reason I would never abandon a house just minutes before I start to refresh and fish for a new one.

You might be offered your own abandoned one

I either abondon at once - in the hour after the release I got it in - or much later in the quiet not likely hours.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

I can’t understand why I’m not even seeing the abandons. Is it because of the refresh limits and just having to be at exactly the right spot at the right time in the refresh timer?

I'm not seeing them either. I just keep refreshing then re-logging.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Juliet Ducrot said:

I can’t understand why I’m not even seeing the abandons. Is it because of the refresh limits and just having to be at exactly the right spot at the right time in the refresh timer?

They go so fast it is rather a hit or miss on if you see them pop up or not, basically everyone is refreshing at different points so it may never pop up for you or you could be the first person it will pop up for. I sometimes don't see every single home/houseboat that comes up.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

This waiting and refeshing sort of spoils my sunny afternoon! :(

Agree its a pain but I shop marketplace in another window so I can keep my eye on the refresh screen..

The weird thing is ... I can only admit what I am doing on my day off to all of you....lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Here too

I am keeping record in an open office table. Releaes on a friday have been never real LATE:

Hours in SLT

12:00
11:50
09:29
09:29
09:15
06:25

So I hope at 12:00 we'll be through with it which is 3,5 more hours to go :(

Any news from the inworld watch posts?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I wish they would release and be done with it!

Then I could catch ione or miss out and go about my business.

This waiting and refeshing sort of spoils my sunny afternoon! :(

This is my last day of a week’s holiday. I’ve spent each of the release days (evening my time) playing this lottery. If I don’t get one tonight not sure when I’ll get another chance to dedicate any time to it, so fingers crossed something comes up before I go to bed!

• Like 4

Just now, DellaLaBella said:

My alt is sitting in Walrus Beach...he can see two houseboats in Beluga Sound that are each surrounded by a light blue prim...anyone know what that might mean?

I've see that too.... don't know the meaning..... I'd venture to say that that region will not be up for release today anyway.

• Like 1

If you find you arent seeing them at all,stop your refresher. Wait 1 minute and 20 seconds,and restart it. When I was looking for Bellisseria, I found that the chime didnt sound for up to 5 seconds after target found,so your eyes actually need to register Bellisseria and your click thru needs to be done before that chime ever sounds. Just my experience. Good luck everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

My alt is sitting in Walrus Beach...he can see two houseboats in Beluga Sound that are each surrounded by a light blue prim...anyone know what that might mean?

They've been there for a while.  They are used by the moles to do accurate sizing and placement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.