When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm sure I'm missing a joke or cultural reference with Hovercraft Eels, but it's just not jumping out at me. :/ 

Clueless in NY too but I can Google.  Apparently, it started as a weird Hungarian phrase translation on Monty Python and grew from there, as things do:

https://omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Clueless in NY too but I can Google.  Apparently, it started as a weird Hungarian phrase translation on Monty Python and grew from there, as things do:

https://omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm

Damn, never occurred to me to even look it up! The Glaswegian translation is priceless 🤣 

C1D263BB-5F0F-4E0F-9512-E287D269F726.jpeg

• Haha 6

Sweet Myrtle is not quite ready for release yet, but whoever gets this OL will have one sweet view... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet Myrtle/161/16/22

This is a dream spot to me... but I am not going for it because I already have a very nice OL and I wouldnt want to risk a super nice sure thing for a slight chance at something nicer.

view from sweet mertle_001 (2).png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

About to abandon this stilt in Seahawk. It showed up as On Pier when I snagged it, but it is clearly mislabeled as it's about as Over Water as you can get. South facing an empty region, it pretty sweet but I decided that the stilt life didn't grab my heartstrings as much as I hoped. Good luck!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seahawk/165/27/24

1477319402_largoLR_026.thumb.png.cd660d433a38eaf61fa9502f6d42aab3.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MilleBliss said:

About to abandon this stilt in Seahawk. It showed up as On Pier when I snagged it, but it is clearly mislabeled as it's about as Over Water as you can get. South facing an empty region, it pretty sweet but I decided that the stilt life didn't grab my heartstrings as much as I hoped. Good luck!

it is funny.. when everyone was hyped about stilts (those 2 months of "soon") I did not think they would appeal to me. But I got one just cuz everyone was and low and behold, I discovered that I really like stilt life a lot.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Teresa Firelight said:

it is funny.. when everyone was hyped about stilts (those 2 months of "soon") I did not think they would appeal to me. But I got one just cuz everyone was and low and behold, I discovered that I really like stilt life a lot.

Yeah you never know! I loved the stilt vibe but I kept thinking about the flowers and bridges and landscaping in the trad and Vic areas and realized I was missing that sense of a neighborhood. Go figure.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, MilleBliss said:

28 minutes ago, MilleBliss said:

Abandoned... sobs

and taken

I just grabbed this one and landed and was like uh um... tossed it back, nice spot but I wanted a pier lol

Harpoon released. (18 OL are "Linden Homes", 6 OP are all claimed.) The next region should be Holiday Dock. Given the time of this release (I'd checked Harpoon about 20 minutes ago and it was still "Protected Land", and none of the 3 people in the region was a Mole or Linden) I think they are on an automated schedule, as we saw with the log homes. I think there may be further releases over the weekend, for you folks still looking. 

Note that Harpoon and Good Tidings and Good Humor were released even though most of Gannet Rock is still unclaimed (like all the OL houses). Another pointer to this being an automated process, I think.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Harpoon released. (18 OL are "Linden Homes", 6 OP are all claimed.) The next region should be Holiday Dock. Given the time of this release (I'd checked Harpoon about 20 minutes ago and it was still "Protected Land", and none of the 3 people in the region was a Mole or Linden) I think they are on an automated schedule, as we saw with the log homes. I think there may be further releases over the weekend, for you folks still looking. 

Note that Harpoon and Good Tidings and Good Humor were released even though most of Gannet Rock is still unclaimed (like all the OL houses). Another pointer to this being an automated process, I think.

I saw Abnore Mole and Whitney Linden in all the 3 regions released, yesterday ( harpoon, good tiding, good humor ).

Edited by SarahThe Wanderer
  • Like 3

Since we were speaking of time zones and especially Europe, this was a super late release.

I stayed up till 3 AM my time ( EET) which is 2AM CET and only Good Humor was released. 

It seems that the other 2 regions were released much later,  when I had given up the hope and logged off :(

giphy.gif

Edited by Loretta String
sp....
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

That is why I refuse to stay up late waiting!

I have a collection of rather agreable Stilts on Pier amongst my alts and the mere chance of getting something better is not worth my sleep. The ones I have are certainly not the best I could get but I will concentrate on the one I managed to switch to my alt that has 6 months Premium left and retire the others when they expire.

I do like some of theirs a trifle more but that isn't worth keeping them Premium and I do not really like the way GoH is played at the moment.

PS: I just LOVE the picture of the rabbit! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.